(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a sealed box i9-9900kf imported from US. Costed me ~25k including customs and FedEx charges. Warranty valid till March 2024. I'm looking either to start a budget non-gaming build with used components, or to sell it off. How much can I expect for this unlocked processor if i sell it on TE?

Hey guys,

What is a realistic price for a PC with the following specs? - i7 4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, 16GB DDR3 (4x4) @ 2400 Mhz, Antec VP650P, Antec CPU cooler, Seagate 500 GB HDD, CM 690 Case

Thanks

Mod edit: No GPUs

Last edited by a moderator:
I've a sealed box i9-9900kf imported from US. Costed me ~25k including customs and FedEx charges. Warranty valid till March 2024. I'm looking either to start a budget non-gaming build with used components, or to sell it off. How much can I expect for this unlocked processor if i sell it on TE?
Intel doesn't provide international warranty, AMD does.

Intel doesn't provide international warranty, AMD does.
Yes, I've seen this being mentioned in few forums, but cannot find any official note from Intel or description of any personal experience regarding the same. It would be good if you can provide any source for this information.
An estimate with this factored into the price can also help me gauge whether to sell it or not.

Yes, I've seen this being mentioned in few forums, but cannot find any official note from Intel or description of any personal experience regarding the same. It would be good if you can provide any source for this information.
An estimate with this factored into the price can also help me gauge whether to sell it or not.
You can send them mail and ask the question.....for amd it is confirmed...they do give international warranty for PIB.

OnePlus 9 Pro, 12gb 256gb, under 4 months old.
extended warranty for another year (20 months warranty remaining).
bill box all complete, in absolutely perfect shape..

what to expect before I go the OLX route to list it?

How much can I expect for:
Logitech G710 (Cherry MX Blue switches) in excellent condition.
Comes with the included wrist rest. No box or warranty.

How much for the below stuff:

500 gb Sata *3
250 gb Sata
500 gb Pata/IDE
i7 2600 with Asus mobo and Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler with two 120mm PWM Fans
DDR 3 desktop RAM (2gb/ 8gb/ 4gb) multi nos.
DDR 4 laptop RAM (2gb/ 4gb) multi nos.
Cabinets: CM HAF 932 and Zebronics Peace
How much? Want to get rid off them soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back