(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for:

Amazfit GTR 2e
61-k8e5XXyL._SL1500_.jpg

Purchase date: 9 October 2021 (1 year warranty).
Purchase price: ₹7,999.00
Current price: ₹7,999.00

Minor scratches on display. Extremely good battery backup.
Reason: Too big for my hand. Will buy something smaller.

someone pls advise on roughly how much a laptop with the below particulars could fetch:

HP DV6-7012TX 'entertainment' laptop..
15.6" display, i5-2450m @2.50ghz, 8gb ram, nvidia gt630m 2gb gfx chipset, optical drive..
never given for any internal repairs AFAIR, only battery, keyboard & power adapter replaced, gives backup of ~2-4hrs.
everything is functional (incl. fingerprint reader) as far as i can tell.

TIA.

someone pls advise on roughly how much a laptop with the below particulars could fetch:

HP DV6-7012TX 'entertainment' laptop..
15.6" display, i5-2450m @2.50ghz, 8gb ram, nvidia gt630m 2gb gfx chipset, optical drive..
never given for any internal repairs AFAIR, only battery, keyboard & power adapter replaced, gives backup of ~2-4hrs.
everything is functional (incl. fingerprint reader) as far as i can tell.

TIA.
7 to 8k

New one costs 1.3L. Try 1.2L? But what is your reason for selling? High-end iPhones over 1L don't get sold easily let alone premium models.
Reason: Think I made a mistake in moving into the iOS world. Love the battery life and fluidity, however I think I’d be more productive with Android.

it'll be hard to sell iphones bought in India since there's many people selling imported ones for cheaper. Consider keeping it or try selling for 1-1.05L
Wow! That’d be a steep loss for me. Are there no advantages to buying an iPhone in India vs the imported ones?

Reactions: KGF
Wow! That’d be a steep loss for me. Are there no advantages to buying an iPhone in India vs the imported ones?
Considering it's only a week old you can quote higher but it'll be hard to get buyers instead try for a trade to your required Android Mobile along with the sale. As for the differences to Indian version I'm not sure but i guess there isn't any.

Wow! That’d be a steep loss for me.
TBH it always is with high end phones. You should've bought a cheap iPhone just to see how you feel about it.
Selling it is no longer viable. I recommend that you stick with it. Just check guides for putting it to its full potential. There are also many members here who like the iOS much more than Android. They can help.

TBH it always is with high end phones. You should've bought a cheap iPhone just to see how you feel about it.
Selling it is no longer viable. I recommend that you stick with it. Just check guides for putting it to its full potential. There are also many members here who like the iOS much more than Android. They can help.
Iphones & Ipads are always costly and I never tried them even once.
These are for richer kind of people. Not for me.

If anybody wants to try an iPhone then he or she should have bought a older cheaper version before taking the plunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back