Last edited:
How much for following items
1. Gigabyte GA Z370N Wi-Fi Mini ITX board
2. Intel i5 8400
3. Corsair Vengeance 8GB x 2 2666mhz
4. Cooler Master MWE 650 Gold in warranty till 2025
4. Noctua NHL9i
All items are out of warranty only PSU in warranty
Excluding the cooler, 16-17k seems reasonable. Some might find the price on the higher side as we are already in 12th gen.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much can my friend expect for a feb bought nitro 5 with 5800h and 3060? He got the extended warranty at time of purchase and has it till 2025.

How much can my friend expect for a feb bought nitro 5 with 5800h and 3060? He got the extended warranty at time of purchase and has it till 2025.
It may be a hard sell. Gaming laptops almost always are. How much did he pay for the extended warranty?
Flipkart currently has it for a little over a lac.

I have Asus RT AC59U v2 https://www.asus.com/in/Networking-IoT-Servers/WiFi-Routers/ASUS-WiFi-Routers/RT-AC59U-V2/ routers with approx 18-24 months warranty left. What could I expect for these?
Discount price is ~4.5k. Try 3k-3.5k if it has 2 years warranty.
He paid i believe around 5k for the extended warranty.
I think he will be lucky to get 80k with no extra cost on the warranty. And even for that he has to try groups thronged by gaming obsessed people.
No one should buy a gaming laptop with the hope of still getting a great value out of it once used.

What should be price of a 10,15 days old hyperx alloy fps Keyboard,brown switches,warranty remaining almost 2 years.
Have all that came with keyboard including travel pouch and some spare keys unused.

What should be price of a 10,15 days old hyperx alloy fps Keyboard,brown switches,warranty remaining almost 2 years.
Have all that came with keyboard including travel pouch and some spare keys unused.
Can you post link to online listing? Seems like there is more than 1 variant.

I think he will be lucky to get 80k with no extra cost on the warranty. And even for that he has to try groups thronged by gaming obsessed people.
No one should buy a gaming laptop with the hope of still getting a great value out of it once used.
@blitzkrieg811 I forgot to add something, with the prices of gpu's steadily declining slowly but surely I believe that prices of even new gaming laptops will also fall little by little. Tell him to sell it asap if he's serious about selling it or he should keep it. Gaming laptops are always a tricky-sell.
How much can I get for Raspberry Pi 4 4gb version, considering its not in stock anywhere?
They were sold for 6-7k a month or so ago. I personally don't know if anyone would buy it at a much higher price regardless of the stock because I thought Pi's are popular mainly because of the affordable price.
If its India-bought with the invoice then try 1.5k-2k lower than the market price. And try to sell it on pc/gaming buy/sell dedicated groups. Because if you lower only a bit then they will troll you with whatever results of "lower price" they can find online lol. It always happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back