(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone also advise what price i can sell another computer i have, want to sell as a full unit to just let it go as a single unit

Processor : i3 4150
Mother Board : Gigabyte H87M-D3H
RAM : 8GB DDR3
Hard Drive : Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB
Power Supply : Antec 450W
Cabinet : Some Intex Cabinet Not sure

Points to note
1. Old PC with no warranty since components are old.
2. HDMI Port of the motherboard works if you insert the HDMI cable correctly.
3. OS is not included I will be clean formatting the PC
5-6K for this at max given the age of it and usability of the rig.

Kindly let me know, how much can I expect for below setup?!

processor : Intel i5 3570k
motherboard : Asus Maximus V Gene
memory : 8 gb (4*2) corsair rams
monitor : BenQ VZ2250
power supply : Antec EA650 Green
cabinet : CHIPTRONEX X310B (Bought on 4th March 2022)
SSD : ocz agility 3 120gb
hard drive : seagate 500 gb 7200 rpm
keyboard : CMStorm Quickfire mech with cherry key
mouse : TTesports BlackElement (working but condition is not that good)

- Date of purchase: 2012 For most parts, Monitor on 2016, Cabinet mentioned above.

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local ( some online but local)

- Warranty remaining: None

- Condition: In good condition without any issue so far. Boots in 10-30 sec with windows 11. Over clocked to 4.5 GHz twice/thrice to test but not continuously used (waste of K series :sweatsmile:). I've box and accessories for most parts if not all.
16-17K for the complete thing seems pretty decent.

Hi Members, Mods & Admins.

Small query. Is kinda urgent.

Have:

1) Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi mobo. Out of warranty on 28th April 2022. No issues in the product. Just liquidating for monetary reasons.

2) 9400f. 1.5 years warranty remaining.

How much can it fetch?

Mobo box has everything. Never used Wifi. So, antenna etc. Loose items are as is new condition.

Primary work is writing content. Mobo was never used for OCing, or tortured like most people do. [emoji23]

If I'm missing anything, this thread I'm venturing into for the first time.

Regards,
FreakyChokra.
You can expect about 5.5-7K for the processor and about 6K for the motherboard given it has no warranty left.

1. Pixel 6 Pro Stormy Black 128GB
Unlocked, Refurbished
Warranty ends Nov 2, 2022
Device protection ends Jun 26, 2022

2. Pixel 6 Pro Cloudy White 256 GB
Unlocked, Opened but barely used
Warranty ends May 20, 2023

Pixel 6 has got warranty in India ?
No, the warranty would just work within the USA. And so you'd have to visit the USA/ship it over there/have a friend/relative visit the USA with your device, they will service the device for you, and send it back to a US address.

I have a 15.6" AOC Monitor, used and 3 years old, I was hoping 2k would be a good price. Any idea how much will it sell for? Thank You

good price for this -
ps4 1215, disk drive damaged and fan issue. no controller. how much can i expect realistically? or am i better off having it for myself? (looking to sell it to fund a ps4 slim purchase)

good price for this -
ps4 1215, disk drive damaged and fan issue. no controller. how much can i expect realistically? or am i better off having it for myself? (looking to sell it to fund a ps4 slim purchase)
TBH that's not really a worthy upgrade. Maybe 3-4K for the 1215 at best given its condition and without the controller. All for the sake of grabbing a PS4 slim won't get you much performance diff and would rather burn a hole in your pocket.

TBH that's not really a worthy upgrade. Maybe 3-4K for the 1215 at best given its condition and without the controller. All for the sake of grabbing a PS4 slim won't get you much performance diff and would rather burn a hole in your pocket.
ah figured as much... thanks for letting me know... now i should wonder if its worth fixing the disk drive... buying digital games is burning a hole in my pocket and the fan noise means i cant do much... thanks a ton! :)

Price Check:
Crucial NVMe M.2 PCie gen4
Size: 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
Speeds: Up to 4.5GB/S Read for the 2tb and Up to 4GB/S Write speed.
Size: 22x30 - 22x42 - 22x80
Heat sinks / USB adapters included, if needed
Gen3 are also available
Imported from the USA
Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
1 month seller warranty

What to expect for
1. Aug2019 MBP 1.4Ghz touchbar 256gb?
2. Iphone 13 white 128 unboxed but not started. Locally bought with bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back