[no longer available] Free Win 8.1 key to Dreamspark members

Guys !! @kuduku Please post a link to download the ISO files of both 32 bit and 64 bit !
All the resources are either changed or corrupted, I downloaded from 4 to 5 sources and all did not match the SHA1 values !!

Help guys. it is for us all !!

hey guys getting this error i dont have any Account here

Activate Account
To access the WebStore, an administrator must first have created an account for you and you must complete the registration in order to activate the account.

Please enter your account identifier to complete the registration. If no account has been created for you, you can request an account.

Guys !! @kuduku Please post a link to download the ISO files of both 32 bit and 64 bit !
All the resources are either changed or corrupted, I downloaded from 4 to 5 sources and all did not match the SHA1 values !!

Help guys. it is for us all !!
I am out , my dreamspark account has been closed . Lookout for working sources .

well while adding keys to cart should i have to add all the keys at one go.. or i can add win8 keys now and later when i'm having free time add other keys.. as i need win 8 key urgently.

well while adding keys to cart should i have to add all the keys at one go.. or i can add win8 keys now and later when i'm having free time add other keys.. as i need win 8 key urgently.
If your account is not finishing then you can buy individual keys as per your time preference . No need for buying in one go . When your account validity finishes you cannot download anything so remember to get everything before validity finishes

thanks kuduku.. i just activated my new account. need only win 8 key to install on old laptop.. i guess with win 8 key i can go for win 8.1. currently it was having win 7 installed into the machine.

well i added win 8 ( 1 key) and win 8.1 (1 key) to my cart. today i got mail saying my account is deactivated. below is the msg

Your Dreamspark account has been deactivated because you have not provided us with your Faculty advisor and student id. We need this information to verify your status as a full-time student.

should i mail them saying we in india dont have student id ? what is the best reply here.

well i added win 8 ( 1 key) and win 8.1 (1 key) to my cart. today i got mail saying my account is deactivated. below is the msg

Your Dreamspark account has been deactivated because you have not provided us with your Faculty advisor and student id. We need this information to verify your status as a full-time student.

should i mail them saying we in india dont have student id ? what is the best reply here.
Seems you selected US as your country somewhere . Try mailing them about the issue . Other who took the Dreamspark recently didn't face it so something from your end
try mailing them with about your country and not having student ID in India[DOUBLEPOST=1384307942][/DOUBLEPOST]
@kuduku.

Got the new account. Opted in for Dream spark. waiting for the mail. Thanks a tonne.
Enjoy your best purchase of 1000 bucks

Back