No more hassle to get those items !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstore

Disciple
Hi,

As TE gives us the opportunity of serving tech community with a minimum fees. I would like to open a GO .. I will call this as Bulk order.

Drop me here what product you are looking at and what is your budget. This is to study if its worth doing the bulk.

Items:

Any RAM

Crucial Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-6400, NON-ECC
Timing: 4-4-4-12
Voltage: 2.2Volts

Rs 75xx/-

Crucial Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-8500, NON-ECC
Timing: 5-5-5-15
Voltage: 2.2Volts
Rs 95xx/-

Any Mobo

example.. DFI P965-S Infinity Rs 8990/-
Any CPU cooler

example: Thermal Right Ultra-120 Extreme - Rs4150/-

All items are imported. I need to get at least 30 total item in order to keep the shipping/custom expanses minimum.

Note :

1. TE charges 2% for trade, 1% has to paid by the buyer and 1% I pay from
my side.
2. Shipping by BlueDart Rs 50/- by surface Rs 100/- by Air flat. Unless there is any thing specified for a particular item.

First shipment may take time but once the process is streamlined I will deliver within 3 week time to your door. If popularity goes well I will have stock in hand to deliver within 5 days :)

Prices are not fixed yet. Still waiting for my agent to come back with proper custom duty structure. Prices may still go down.

:) What would be charging for 2 GB of high end ram both 6400 and 8500..?

I need them can you give exact rates and payment options?

I would like members to be specific about brand and models for request. Any brand model I can get. Once you post your request I will have the item checked how best I can offer ( once the custom duty is clear to me).

Please note price wont be same as USD * INR rates. As custom duty comes in. Still You will be saved from the hassle and time and obviously the expensive shipping cost from US/UK to India.

Raj_POL

Scythe "KAMA-METER" Multi Functional Controller on 5.25" Bay

should cost around 2.5k... look at the brand !!!

Let me look for few other .. should update this thread .. closely monitor the thread .. its going to be a heaven :)

Umm... i thought TE was against things like this which they term as 'PARALLEL IMPORT'?? wasnt that y Katmandude wasnt allowed to proceed with his Go's here?? :S :S

I think you are not aware about the recent update .. TE has come up with some proposal for Trader's.

As far as "'PARALLEL IMPORT'" goes. I dont think i am going to overlap with other trader. Its a good chance for TE members to get hands on some cool stuffs.

Lol.. just getting my doubt clarified thts all.. nothing against u or the so called parallel import.. coz i feel as far as u can sell a product more competitive prices than others then y not.. if other dealers r too greedy and rip the consumers by overpricing stuff, then y shouldnt others who r willing to offer the same for a lower price be allowed to do so.. thts all.

Just that AFAIK TE was against this so just wanted to clarify. As u said there is some updates ill look it up :p.

Things like this is really good for the community and i was just a bit surprised when TE said its not allowed.

Get good prices and i too will buy from you :D.

just one more doubt for u to clarify pcstore. If there is some problem with the products we purchase from you, wil you help in RMA?? is ther some kinda warranty and stuff?

@pcstore: Just to clear things out.. my post was just to get some clarification and not to ruin whatever your doing. :D. Sry abt tht.

I am sorry If my post has offend you :)

Thanks for your support. I will be happy to help out TE community with a moderate margin. As every body aware that Indian market price is just too much than other country .. although things are changing.

TE guys .. come .. help me to serve the cummunity :)

mostly branded item so I can assure the they will be rock solid. 1 month full replacement warranty.(must allow me some time in case no stock)

All items will have its warranty from the country it was imported. Just that you need to help me reach a decent quantity in order to provide full warranty.

goku said:
Umm... i thought TE was against things like this which they term as 'PARALLEL IMPORT'?? wasnt that y Katmandude wasnt allowed to proceed with his Go's here?? :S :S

Hi goku, it wasn't the parallel import that was the issue...I wasn't doing any parallel imports to begin with. The issue with TE was that at the time they didn't want anyone with a business or any business incentives in the future to sell their products on TE. Their rules have been modified since then with the introduction of the dealers paradise.

OT:

goku said:

i dont remember anyone from TE saying that ? afaik it was katmandude himself who said he wouldnt support // imports and bring in products already available through local channels.

as for katmandude, we would have entertained him if not for certain comments on another forum

@pcstore just wanted to clarify this, sorry for barging in here.

@everyone lets keep the OT to a minimum in the GO Threads, will do a clean up soon

Buddy .. its Crucial not Gskill ...however Gskill also around same price .. they all 2GB kit. still waiting for custom department feedback.

Payment ATM/Net banking. If you have doubt or not enough faith on me then I can arrange COD for little extra or free depends on city.

I will start collecting orders once everything worked out.

@pcstore hey man KMD is getting Thermal Alright Extreme for 2750/-

@KMD man get urs started in here too.

pcstore said:
All items will have its warranty from the country it was imported.

This is the interesting part,

if the warranty only applies to the country where it was purchased in...

..Who pays to ship it back to the point of origin & re-shipped back ?

in case of a problem, of course :)

blr_p said:
This is the interesting part,

if the warranty only applies to the country where it was purchased in...

..Who pays to ship it back to the point of origin & re-shipped back ?

in case of a problem, of course :)

this is an interesting part you have pointed out.
Every distributor or supplier get their parts replaced from manufacturer .. so does the cost goes high. If my GO goes well . i will offer the same too.. one way shipping has to be paid by to buyer, I am expecting good number of customer, then I can minimize the cost for shipping. Anyway you must consider the price and local warranty scenario. I want to do my best for customer but should be reasonable to me as well.

If the item you have purchased cost over 5k .. i think its worth of taking the hassle of getting it RMA. Or else may need to think.

Please note this is common for imported product, unless I add extra rs500 for each product to cover the warranty( dealer does it as default). I think some one in hardware industry can explain this better.

Let me know if you have more question.

example: Thermal Right Ultra-120 Extreme - Rs4150/-

Katmandude sold the same for Rs. 2700 + ship !![/B] :S
and also without any '30-items limit' :no:

Typical Indian Dealer :mad: If I am MOD, I wont allow you..... :hap5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back