No time for family problem

I have to agree with Roxtin. Even I guess, Being.smart opens these threads is because he does not have any friends close to him or anyone who understands him to whom he can ask such advice from. This can happen to anyone if people close to them are in a different age group than him. Probably TE people are the closest to him, since we chat a lot in his threads and so we see him asking us for advice openely in GT. The reason most of us dont do this is because we have friends/ family who we can ask advice or we dont feel like taking advice from anyone or maybe some of us dont feel TE's the right place to ask such things.

I dont agree with you. I know him from last 6 years. He has enuf friends online. He is doing all this just for tp and nothing else. :rolleyes:

@Being.smart

I'll be honest with you bro. I've read a lot of your threads. Your posts always make me laugh because they're innocent and sweet (even though they're the type that invite mockery). And it's okay to not know English very well. You'll learn. No problem. In fact, I started using internet forums when I was 12. Although my English wasn't bad, it has improved quite a bit after years of using the internet and interacting with different people. So, don't let snide comments pull you down in that respect. I strongly believe that people always have the right (and must be given the chance) to improve. A major part of all our lives is about improving our skill set in different domains.

That being said, although there is nothing wrong with posting personal stuff on the internet, you must be made aware of the realities of doing this. Posting personal info. like pictures, details about yourself and your life and especially things which may cause you embarrassment is not a good idea. There are lots of scumbags out there. You never know how the information you put out there might be used against you. And the internet remembers all. It (almost) never forgets. Once you put something out there, it's very likely going to be there forever. There are cases where people have gotten into a lot of trouble for doing something years and years ago because they left a record of it on the internet.

So, be careful.

Edit: Sometimes, I feel people on the internet can be ruthless and behave like a-holes. The power of anonymity makes them feel like they can post whatever the f*ck they want about others.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Being.smart: you should start by attending meals with your family members, attending at least one family occasion a month and talking to your mother / sister on various topics. Gifts cannot replace time, though we all think so. We usually prioritize trivial things over our loved ones and then try to correct the issue by wrapping them inside gifts.

I remember one time he was outside his home and he was sharing his webcam then someone took screenshot and spamming to their yahoo list. :-j it was pretty funny. (he should have learnt from that as it was pretty embarrassing one)
I have also known him for past several years and even met him he seemed lonely, but didn't guessed that he might not have much real life friends (busy life)

But sometimes I also think that he is just trying to prove one dialogue from one hyderabadi movie. that..
"aisich kama kare toh popular hote"
That's why I do not regard him much

How can you all know @Being.smart for six years. He joined here in December 2011...?

@OinkBoink: My English has gone far worse since I went keyboard crazy. Spelling, grammar, syntax, and creativity are all down the sh*****...! LOL ;) And "very" has become my favorite word.

I am fine with @Being.smart 's thread, as long as he does not post HD pictures of warts on his head.

How can you all know @Being.smart for six years. He joined here in December 2011...?

@OinkBoink: My English has gone far worse since I went keyboard crazy. Spelling, grammar, syntax, and creativity are all down the sh*****...! LOL ;) And "very" has become my favorite word.

I am fine with @Being.smart 's thread, as long as he does not post HD pictures of warts on his head.

Me, max demon and vipin aka Being.smart were part of some other forum. We all r online frnds.

oh god!!!!

There are still 2 more guys like him....!!!!!

Just a joke....

my golden period of spamming has ended dude (pun intended)
quite surprised that I don't recall anyone to tell me to stop.

some threads when I see it I find it amusing even today, such as http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/78799-max_demons-love-story-not-started-yet.html http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/76412-rediff-com-shopping-fraud-they-cheated-me.html

that's why its taught in childhood only that we should not feed the troll.

why do people defending him try to be like aamir khan and fighting for this dyslexic kid (darsheel) in the movie taare zameen par

LOL the online version would be called what ???? Gote zameen par

Its high time u GREW UP and stopped discussing your personal life on public forums.. you are mature enough to deal with them yourself.. Stop making a fool of urself, unless you are just trolling.. PERIOD!

tumblr_lyium2H06w1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Back