Nokia E61i & SE J105i Naite

Status
Not open for further replies.
egobrain.exe said:
try sending a pm to apollyon or saiyan .. they take care of this section ..!! they may help you out ..!!

Open a thread in the feedback section of the forum also giving the facts of your case.

Many members go through those threads also & will give you more visibility & maybe someone who know Redcross personally will get in touch with you

As he has not logged in after 15th April 2010, & he had met with an accident just before that as informed to you, Just maybe he is not in a condition to communicate with you thorough phone or email.

As such a personal acquaintance can clear the air, & as he has dealt with so many people, you stand a good chance of getting the true feedback, if your case is known to other members.
Don't despair just yet.
There may be light at the end of the tunnel.

He promised me that i will get the phone on Monday (means today). But still now no response from him, no tracking number, no delivery. very bad.

jennifer123 said:
He promised me that i will get the phone on Monday (means today). But still now no response from him, no tracking number, no delivery. very bad.

Did you try Calling him. ?

Now that he is better, there should be no problem in him picking up the phone
If no reply, then back to Square A

Did you try Calling him. ?

Yes, I am trying daily, but his mobile phone is switched off always.

I don't understand the mentality of this person redcross.

He is able to go to office, He is able to switch off the phone on seeing my incoming call, He is able to attend the meetings, he is able to log on to TE.
But he is not able to send a mobile phone, What a responsibility.
On 9th I paid for the phone.

On 9th itslef he PMed me that "I will ship the phone by today evening or max by tomm morning thru DTDC Plus. Will sms u the tracking number."

But till 13th no reply/tracking from him. He didnt even shipped the phone too as promised.

On 13nth I called him and he SMSed me that he got a MINOR ACCIDENT.

on 15nth He is able to log on to TE website.

On 22nd He SMSed "dasgupta_arup" that "he was bedridden for 10 days due to an accident"

So for 15 DAYS HIS MOBILE PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF.

On 29nth HIS MOBILE PHONE RINGS ONE TIME, BUT AFTER SEEING MY NUMBER its beeing "SWITCHED OFF".

On 30nth i called form another number and he responded that "he is alright now and going to office. And he promised that I will receive the phone on monday evening"

TILL 4th April, I didnt receive the phone and HIS MOBILE IS SWITCHED OFF AS USUAL.

But still I trust him and he looks like a genuine seller to me.

jennifer123 said:
Yes, I am trying daily, but his mobile phone is switched off always.

I don't understand the mentality of this person redcross.

He is able to go to office, He is able to switch off the phone on seeing my incoming call, He is able to attend the meetings, he is able to log on to TE.
But he is not able to send a mobile phone, What a responsibility.

He has not logged into TE since 15th April at least not under his own id

Give him the benefit of doubt that he may have relapsed.

Maybe the light will be back again. Dont despair

Imho, When he does come back it would be best if you ask for a refund and buy some other phone.
Give him few more days if you still dont get an answer from him then people who have payed him can pm me his details. Some of us in Bangalore can try and help out.

Frankly speaking I don't need this E61i anymore. Actually i am using a E61i for 2 years and its almost very old, so i paid to buy this phone. But two weeks before i got a E71 as a gift from my sister.

Anyway I will be the happiest person, if he refunds me instead of sending me his phone.

On May-04, I called him and he gave me a tracking number "V25065001" and informed me he has shipped the phone thru DTDC PLUS. But the DTDC site says the tracking number was wrong till now - "Sorry!! We could not trace your consignment no. v25065001". Even after 4 days, I didn't receive any phone and no update in DTDC site. I know local DTDC people well and they said there in no parcel for me. I SMSed him for the correct tracking number again and again, but still now no reply....

well i purchased an e63 from him
a similar fracas with shipping id happened with me (check market feedback forum)
got phone after a delay and the piece is working fine
BUT DID NOT RECIEVE THE ORIGINAL BILL TILL TODAY
WHENEVER I CALL HIS NUMBER ALMOST ALAWAYS DOES NOT ACCEPT CALLS :(
I AM FED UP AND THINKING OF PUTTING A NEGETIVE RATING AND BE DONE !!
But at least i got the phone, this guy is the most IRRESPONSIVE seller i have dealt with, hell, he is more busy than INTERNATIONAL REDCROSS
BUT still hoping he is NOT A CHEATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back