Nokia E61i & SE J105i Naite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.... Too bad for that to happen.....

I guess you have been duped..... :(

Neway, I'll give some advice..... Try to buy products only from locals, if possible.

Secondly, If u buy any product thru shipping, don't remit the whole amount & keep some amt balance to be remitted once the goods reach you.....

So long, wish you all the best.....

:no:

mitra.shiva said:
lets start a resolution to get REDCROSS banned

His position is already worse then banned, if he does not square up the 2 pending deals. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The members should not insist on immediate banning as he has requested that this channel remain open for him to communicate with his buyers.

I see no harm in this as long as he uses Te only to square up his deals first.

jennifer have u tried sms-ing him?
while he didn't take my calls he often answered the sms -es i send him
ps: i will check the packing of the phone he send me but
don't think it has his full address

In SMSes he is giving wrong informations, First he told me that he send the phone thru Professional Courier and then after a week he told me that he send the phone thru DTDC Plus and he provide me a tracking number, And after a long fight in SMS, now he is giving me another tracking number for ordinary DTDC.

How he can send a single phone by 3 couriers? And why I didn't receive any phone till now and why ALL the tracking numbers are not working? Seems like a fraud to me and I stopped SMSing him any more.

Sorry to know about your accident and your precious irreplaceable loss in accident.:(

Instead of asking members here for the address and as it is, it is very difficult for member to read all thread in TE i think PMing them after checking itrader rating will let you know who have dealt with Redcross and people who can have his address.

Best luck.Redcross remember 100 good deals to to waste for need of one bad deal.

I request you to refund the money and please please somehow salvage the reputation of TE forum.

And finally I have received the Phone today in Good condition, Well packing, But the phone switch off itself automatically due to some problem in the battery (its a china battery), I changed the battery from my E61I(yes, I already had one) and it works fine.

jennifer123 said:
And finally I have received the Phone today in Good condition, Well packing, But the phone switch off itself automatically due to some problem in the battery (its a china battery), I changed the battery from my E61I(yes, I already had one) and it works fine.

Congrats.. :hap2::hap2:
BTW what was the shipment date ?

Lets hope that the Laptop Battery is also received by the buyer so that the pending issues can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back