Nokia Lumia 520 @ 6.7k - Amazon

Thanks @varkey and @jituthejeet for the heads up..
Received mine today.. Waiting for the unlock codes now. :)
Congrats. :)

Mine is still roaming around in various Aramex offices. :(

vq5gjo.png

@prime Being in Gurgaon I would have assumed you would be the one to receive it first.. Mine tracking is the exact same up to 6.40 AM Bombay Hub. Departed Bombay at 3.40 PM, reached Chennai yesterday night at 7.. Reached Salem today morning.. and then reached a small town called Tiruchengode by afternoon. I was not patient enough for delivery by the courier guys.. so went and picked it up myself.

@prime Being in Gurgaon I would have assumed you would be the one to receive it first.. Mine tracking is the exact same up to 6.40 AM Bombay Hub. Departed Bombay at 3.40 PM, reached Chennai yesterday night at 7.. Reached Salem today morning.. and then reached a small town called Tiruchengode by afternoon. I was not patient enough for delivery by the courier guys.. so went and picked it up myself.

Lucky you. :)

Aramex is crap in Gurgaon.

Did it come 1.0 A charger ?

Did you buy unlock code from http://www.ebay.com/itm/171093164947 ?

@prime Yeah.. I have ordered the unlock code from that seller only. Did that just over an hour ago. Yet to receive any reply.
BTW, not sure about the charger, but it reads as output: DC 5V, 750mA

@prime Not yet. And unfortunately, I have to go out of town tonight, so unlocking and all further experimentations will be postponed until the weekend.

how can we get it for $88, for $10 off it's asking for social security number...I have only Indian pan card number with me !!!! :p

If this deal is repeated in the near future, I might try getting one :).
Have a couple of question to those who have bought this one(or similar).

Can we use the same charger in India?
How easy or difficult is it to unlock the phone? If you can give the exact steps that would be great.
Any other issue to be aware of?

I paid US$ 98.83.

Item Subtotal: $99.99
Shipping & Handling: $9.03
Lightning Deal: -$20.00
Total Before Tax: $89.02
Import Fees Deposit: $9.81
Shipment Total: $98.83
Paid by Visa: $98.83

@prime How did you get the $20 discount? I am not getting any option for the same.

Cheers,
StillWaters

Back