Less than 10K Nokia Lumia 520 VS Pantech Burst

Hi, friends.... you can also suggest any other phone comes under in this budget

1. Budget?
A: 10k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: any
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: :(
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: win or android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G,wifi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: YouTube, video, mp3, browsing
10. Any other requirements?
A: good Battery backup nd compass Sensor
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nokia Lumia 520 and Pantech Burst
is AT&T Pantech Burst still available to buy!!

thanks in adv :)

^^He has the phone I believe; perhaps that's why he was surprised about the issue. I remember that even iPhone had the same problem a few years back, but only very few users experienced it. This issue you've brought up maybe one of those.

not "call slide up" ..it is "IncomingCall slide up issue " < try googling this along with key word " lumia 620"

or check this one >> http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/Issue-in-answering-a-call-in-Lumia-620/td-p/2094293

Always remember this>> "if you didn't hear about some thing b4, it doesn't mean it is not existing"
I have a L520. And I have thoroughly researched it. There is no such problem in the phone. Even by the looks of it, the problem is in a very L620 phones and a hard reset solves it.

Getting a usb dongle is a better idea then, seeing how cheap they are

But yes, the option is missing from what i know, and well too bad for those still stuck in the 18th century :p
not all desktop pcs have wi fi connectivity.
burst has both wi fi as well as usb connectivity.so not sure having less options is for those living in the 18th century :p
plus dongles does not give you the option to run whatsapp in the background;)

Back