WP Nokia Lumia 920 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you getting it from. Or all ready hit the debit card on FK..? You better put up a comprehensive review, even if you write it sitting on those ships you float out there in Gujarat..! ;)

:p

Me and my friend would be going today evening to check with the outlets - I am damn sure none of the outlets here would have stocked it by then. They may at least give us a date when the stocks would arrive. I'd wait until Saturday else I think I'd Flipkart it.

Prebooked it from a store here. There was this guy wearing a Lumia tee in the store (probably some sort of Nokia rep) and he said the stocks might reach them by 15th after Uttarayan.

It does have support for all xvid/divx.. what do you have to convert?

Bollywood oldies. some of them were DVD rips I made and others from "ahem" sources.
@Sub mentioned that it does not. I had read up that it had. Guess will have to check for myself. I was planning to upgrade my Dad from the Focus he is using to a Lumia 620 OR a droid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarification: I was testing some older files (from 2005?) with an old version of Xvid in AVI container. Maybe the newer MPEG4 based Xvid works, I don't know. Or maybe there was some other incompatibility with the files I tested.

Got the red Lumia 920 yesterday, had pre-booked it earlier. Final price was 36k and got a free Bluetooth headset as well. Unfortunately, my sim couldn't be cut into micro sim form factor, went to airtel in morning and got a micro-sim. Yet to have activation. I had a Samsung focus earlier, and tried transfer my app but it only works with earlier nokia Lumia it seems :S

27288_10151276424073997_1212325669_n.jpg

Nice! It looks like Bangalore has the stocks ready. :)

I am assuming that is a glossy shell on the back of the device? Except black, grey and cyan, the remaining shades are glossy.

Can't wait to get my hands on the phone! :unsure:

Yes that's the glossy finish. I am not sure about Cyan have matte finish. Guess only black is matte apart from the rare Grey version.

Nice! It looks like Bangalore has the stocks ready. :)

I am assuming that is a glossy shell on the back of the device? Except black, grey and cyan, the remaining shades are glossy.

Can't wait to get my hands on the phone! :unsure:

which color you ordered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back