Nokia N79 | Pristine Condition *MASSIVE PRICE DROP-FINAL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
price is a little high for a second sale but we shal negotiate later
my sis is looking for a new phone so this phone will do I guess

hold it for me

could u please uploaIn the mean time could you post a copy of the invoice and closeups of the phone
and one more thing you will have to send it to mumbai

You are taking too long to respond.

@delguy sorry was out of station when u called my wife didnt bother answering anyones calls..:(

please check your PM

hey your phones not sold yet.?? how about my offer

you said you purchased on 14 Oct 2009, please edit the description of the phone to 3 months old and 9 months warranty
as it is misleading right now.
If one can edit the price in his post he can surely edit the other details

ravix said:

you said you purchased on 14 Oct 2009, please edit the description of the phone to 3 months old and 9 months warranty

sorry no to ur price. Secondly people r nt dumb like you. So they can see date of thread and mention info. Things u pinpoint are nt in market rules. So stay away and dnt crap my thread.

ravix said:

Stop craping my thread and also stop dreaming of using of 5mp cam phone for 7k.

I picked up a 2 month old N79 (White) scratchless ofcourse for 10K (locally) with all accesories

so any person in his right mind should not offer anything less than 9K.
black is a really nice colour IMHO.

@ Ravix ... bro you really need to work on your math :p

JAK said:
I picked up a 2 month old N79 (White) scratchless ofcourse for 10K (locally) with all accesories

so any person in his right mind should not offer anything less than 9K.
black is a really nice colour IMHO.

@ Ravix ... bro you really need to work on your math :p

hey this is not discussion thread so better use some other place, and if u bought a decent deal go and post in showoff section and not here

@delguy19
stop spreading lies I never offered u 7K my offer was much much higher.
First of all you tried to cheat me by not posting date of purchase. I thought the phone was of 2 months but it actually was 3 months old. Any unsuspecting buyer after reading you sale thread would have think the same.

@jak go get a life

ravix said:
@delguy19
stop spreading lies I never offered u 7K my offer was much much higher.
First of all you tried to cheat me by not posting date of purchase. I thought the phone was of 2 months but it actually was 3 months old. Any unsuspecting buyer after reading you sale thread would have think the same.

@jak go get a life

Hello boss

i never said not post that its 2 months old its always in tread that 2.5 months since i started thread on 1jan and calculate according to that date u will get the number okay so calculate again

ravix said:

dnt crap my thread, pm if wana discuss

got 500 as test NEFT and awating rest on the amount got screen shot of payment hope to get amount soon in my account. Thanks. I am going to send it to goa with my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back