Nokia N79 | Pristine Condition *MASSIVE PRICE DROP-FINAL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

delguy19

Skilled
For sale is,

A like-new Nokia N79, two and a half months old.

Condition: 10/10

Warranty: ~9 months of warranty left.

This phone is not used more than a week or so. The accesories are all packed in their original packing. The extra back covers are still intact and even the screen film that comes with the new phone is still on. Basically the phone is like NEW!

New one comes for ~Rs.14800.
Ready to sell it at Rs.11390.

Date of Purchase 14-10-2009. Not ever touched since posted.
Lowballers will be reported.

Only local buyers for now.

Images follow.

n793.jpg

n792x.jpg

n791.jpg

Slightly Negotiable.

Thanks for looking.
Delguy19

Re: Nokia N79 | Pristine Condition

Hello first of all now dont nego on forums and second check ur pm.

daily bump ................

Daily Bump....

Re: Nokia N79 | Pristine Condition

jesal said:
if nothing let me know. my offer still stands.

thanks at ur offered price i can sell after 6 months too so dnt crap the thead and just pm if interested

Re: Nokia N79 | Pristine Condition big price drop

could u please post the date of puchase...

I can offer u 9k shipped to pune if its scratchless

all prospective buyers this seller has reported my public offer which was 20% below his selling price. So IMHO this guy intends to cheat unsuspecting buyers by tricking them with words like " big price drop" etc in the thread/post.
Mods please be fair to all(buyer n seller) and donot simply delete posts because a seller has reported a post saying its "lowballing".

Mods please first fixup a criteria as to what is low balling eg 50% below asking price is lowballing etc so that geniune post are not deleted.

vaguely deleting post simply means the seller is paying some commission to the mods to delete posts.
Mods there is some serious problems with rules in the market section..
If a person Mr X puts an item for sale for Rs 100(new item price is say Rs 120/-. Now if one cannot make offers in public and has to make them in private then then the Mr X has a nice little change of cheating unsuspecting buyers by simply making them believe that what he is asking is the real price of the item. All Mr X has to do is reply to PMs that this person has offered me this rate and that person has offered me this rate. The rates he can entirely make up. The unsuspecting buyer will get fooled that what Mr X is asking is the right price.

Please allow posting open offers that way the sellers item will attain its fair value(price discovery as in share market) Let the buys openly post their offers and the seller openly reject the offers
Thus allowing for fair playing grounds for both parties

izzner said:
all prospective buyers this seller has reported my public offer which was 20% below his selling price. So IMHO this guy intends to cheat unsuspecting buyers by tricking them with words like " big price drop" etc in the thread/post.

Mods please be fair to all(buyer n seller) and donot simply delete posts because a seller has reported a post saying its "lowballing".

Mods please first fixup a criteria as to what is low balling eg 50% below asking price is lowballing etc so that geniune post are not deleted.

vaguely deleting post simply means the seller is paying some commission to the mods to delete posts.

Mods there is some serious problems with rules in the market section..

If a person Mr X puts an item for sale for Rs 100(new item price is say Rs 120/-. Now if one cannot make offers in public and has to make them in private then then the Mr X has a nice little change of cheating unsuspecting buyers by simply making them believe that what he is asking is the real price of the item. All Mr X has to do is reply to PMs that this person has offered me this rate and that person has offered me this rate. The rates he can entirely make up. The unsuspecting buyer will get fooled that what Mr X is asking is the right price.

I too have offered him somthing similar but through PM and am very close to sealing the deal :hap2:

izzner said:
Please allow posting open offers that way the sellers item will attain its fair value(price discovery as in share market) Let the buys openly post their offers and the seller openly reject the offers

Thus allowing for fair playing grounds for both parties

Now this makes some real good sense

huh.. what happened to my earlier post..???

I cannot send u PM's it gives ERROR 404 when I click send button

anyway hang on bro like discussed earlier I'll be asking DAD to pickup the phone from you when he is in mumbai on 16th jan. He'll be giving 9.7K to you directly over there.

Its just a matter of 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back