Nokia N8? HTC? or some other fone?

big.bAd.boi!

Disciple
Hey guys i was on to buy nokia N8 but for now there are 2 reason that took me 1 step back from buying that fone,
1) Sound of music player isn't that loud
2) I saw HTC mozart video & liked the quick response of that fone.
What else is a better option against N8?
I has a budget of 25k & i is looking for big screen, good music player, quick response ( fast processing ) & everything to the latest that is running in market in terms of technology.

teja92 said:
^^It has 8MP cam with Dual LED flash dude
Why did they remove xenon flash and memory card slot? Dunno
because it's a "business" class phone and it already has 16Gig of onboard memory. The xenon flash is not that necessary for this phone and helps keep cost down, at the same time help preserve battery life.

desiibond said:
because it's a "business" class phone and it already has 16Gig of onboard memory. The xenon flash is not that necessary for this phone and helps keep cost down, at the same time help preserve battery life.
I'm a business man & i'd require more memory for storing project / reports, & second - a business man can turn off the flash if he doesn't want it to be working, can't he?

big.bAd.boi! said:
I waited 7 months for this fone n now i have started disliking nokia, i don't know why nokia is still hanging on with Symbian, latest i heard SE's CEO declared that they will be giving up symbian for andriod & windows 7 phone.

The ram in just 256 in n8 while other fone who offer good package has 512 ram, map navigation is poor in n8, browser has issue, it just hangs, fonts are small n difficult to read as compared to galaxy, only thing i like now in n8 is cam which i think has got decent competition from galaxy or some other samsung fone.

Nokia is coming up with E7, now i don't understand why couldn't they give memory expansion slot? 12mp camera in that, all it has is 4 inch screen, 0.5 bigger than n8 & a slider QWERTY keypad.

Nokia is going dumb & i don't like nokia anymore. All my waiting, expecting n8 would be a good fone, its disappointing.

yup I have also started to dislike nokia a bit

teja92 said:
Even i did not understand why they skipped flash

Anyway i am not gonna buy it

Will wait and wait

Maybe an iPhone is a better buy???

yup i phone is surely a better buy if you get it under 35 k

Nokia has even come up with C7 which is like a downgrade to N8 with 3.5'' screen, 8mp cam and 8gb internal storage and also a memory cad slot

iphone is the best buy but very very expensive .. no matter how much people hate it its a true smartphone .. but u can only enjoy it if u get the apps .. out of the box iphone is not that good .. but seriously n8 isnt that good .. all reviews on n8 only mention how good the camera is ,,, nothing beyond that in the n8 ..

khanvis2009 said:
the biggest prob in that n8 is that there is no qwerty keypad when held in potrait mode .. that is def a deal breaker ..how could nokia not give a qwerty keypad in potrait ..just rubbish .. + web browsing is not that great either .
Install swype and opera mobile and you have solution for both qwerty and browsing.

khanvis2009 said:
iphone is the best buy but very very expensive .. no matter how much people hate it its a true smartphone .. but u can only enjoy it if u get the apps .. out of the box iphone is not that good .. but seriously n8 isnt that good .. all reviews on n8 only mention how good the camera is ,,, nothing beyond that in the n8 ..

N8 looks much like a digicam to me with some additional features like calling and OS

Back