Nokia n8 or iphone 3gs or......??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahib

Disciple
hi people,
Getting enough of my xperia x10i ,i now plan to buy a new phone..
But the thing is which one to buy?:S
i have budget for 26k

PS:I hate the samsung galaxy S (its a personal opinion )
Thanks

From the 3GS and the N8, get the N8.

U won't get a new 3GS. Why get an used one?? Even otherwise, the 3GS is 'outdated' as the iPhone 4 came out long back.

Else look at the HTC Desire.

Again, my personal opinion..... I don't want Apple Fanboys running after me.....!!! Lolzzz :p

^^ Yea right... camera sucks. lol... you actually expect people to believe you ? Interface does not suck but yea is not to the liking of everyone.

Personally i would go for the N8 but its your call.

@ dhruvrock2000: Yeah.... How naive people can be sometimes.....

But then, such is life..... and people are generally inept about a lot of things & yet claim tall..... :p

BTW, pls ping me once u have 1st hand review of the C6-01.

Omg calling n8's camera suxor is like hearing russel peters brag about aishwarya rai ..hahahahha

interface is not upto the mark coz of the nokia-symbian lovenest :(

Are there any upcoming models in an month or so which are worth the wait?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also how is the nokia ovi in comparison to the android mart?as i was pretty impresed by the android developers .Had certain applications which even apple didn't think of developing. .

I say stick to your X10i

It will get Multi-touch update by Q1 2011 and has already got HD cam update and a great improvement in Battery life

Only con 65K colors and even though 2.1 is a bit old,it really is great...

Else its one of the best phones present now

Else a new phone means,i suggest you to wait for Samsung google Nexus S- Q1 2011 with 2.3 Gingerbread

If you have X10 wid you , stick to it for sometime untill Nexus S / Desire HD / any phone which guarantees you gingerbread experience gets launched ...

For buying now it has to be either SGS or Desire :) ...

I would say wait for Wave II or nexus

And if you wan't nokia phone then get C7 instead of N8 because there is not much difference between them except the 12mp cam of N8 and 8mp cam of C7

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Lolzz people saying that 12mp cam sucks

don't expect N8 to give you quality like a professional cam just because it is pricey and it has 12mp cam because Megapixel is not the only factor on which the quality depends there are many more factors

Yeah that i agree but judging from the reviews ,the phone has got some "serious;y cam capibilities "..

Although that isnt the major feature 'm looking for.infact cam hardly mattters.

Its just the hdmi and usb otg and other new features that are pulling me towards the n8

But then the symbian 3 (laggy interface ) and ovi market just pushes me doooown..

For the love of god.. plz use S^3 before claiming Laggy Interface. Its called a new os for a reason ! Try out the new Ovi Store once. Its "almost" identical to the Android MarketPlace in the feel. Apps too are coming in quick. All the essentials are already there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back