Nokia n8 or iphone 3gs or......??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahib

Disciple
hi people,
Getting enough of my xperia x10i ,i now plan to buy a new phone..
But the thing is which one to buy?:S
i have budget for 26k

PS:I hate the samsung galaxy S (its a personal opinion )
Thanks

sahib said:
Lovely...!!
Incidentally only the n8 owners spamming and crapping here and calling the OT absurd.
Cool if this is how things run.

Mods please close the thread as i couldnt find a close thread ooption in thread tools.
wont be posting any further.Peace
lol okay so all non n8 user give him suggestions because he love to get suggestion for the device from the people never hold n8 or other device. nice you just did 1 mistake you have not mention in your thread that you dont need advice opnion or suggestion from n8 users

just like the OT i have been an owner of x10i since may.... first thing first 2.1 update has already been released in india for last 15 days.. so u should update that through seus. i got the time to play with my cousin"s n8 for 5 days over diwali vacation. and being a previous owner of n79, the performance difference between n79 and n8 is beyond belief. the phone never hanged ... scrolling was smooth.. lagged only when i had like 12 application opened at the same time.. interface felt bland sometimes but.. i could find like 100 skins for it on ovi.. but really party piece is 720p direct video output... overall i think best phone to come out of nokia stable till now after n95 and n86.

i would have bought it my self ... but wait for that meego powered nokia is too tempting ....

rock8549 said:
just like the OT i have been an owner of x10i since may.... first thing first 2.1 update has already been released in india for last 15 days.. so u should update that through seus. i got the time to play with my cousin"s n8 for 5 days over diwali vacation. and being a previous owner of n79, the performance difference between n79 and n8 is beyond belief. the phone never hanged ... scrolling was smooth.. lagged only when i had like 12 application opened at the same time.. interface felt bland sometimes but.. i could find like 100 skins for it on ovi.. but really party piece is 720p direct video output... overall i think best phone to come out of nokia stable till now after n95 and n86.
i would have bought it my self ... but wait for that meego powered nokia is too tempting ....
Thanks for real and true review because its a fact n8 is nice device and when i seen it first time without using i said bla bla crap abt n8 even when thread was made on TE abt n8 with poll i said no i will not buy because nokia sucks but when i hold device in my hand seen it use it for few minutes. I was shocked that its a nice device. rest all depend on person to person but overall for such price the pros your getting with n8 is way way higher in comparison to symb cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back