Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

2 of the 3 orders that I placed for the mangoes were not shipped and refund was initiated by eBay automatically! :(

is it because of same delivery addresses or registration address? how are they filtering addresses exactly? how do i even buy from this guy from now on so that it gets shipped? info would be appreciated mate

^ No idea. I entered the shipping address with few spelling mistakes etc for both shipping and registration address. :( But another order to my cousin's address was shipped.

I got a mail on 04/06/12 that the mangoes were shipped by Bluedart..but didnt get a valid tracking number..the seller sent me the tracking number as my username :S And no mangoes delivered yet.

I got a mail on 04/06/12 that the mangoes were shipped by Bluedart..but didnt get a valid tracking number..the seller sent me the tracking number as my username :S And no mangoes delivered yet.

To use ur username for tracking select "ref no" instead of "waybill no." on bluedart tracking site...simple :)

Look what the cat dragged in :yahoo:

Cat??????? where is cat in the pic ? ;)

By the way these mangos looks like fake Devgad Alphonso...have they offered manufacture's warranty in case they turn out bad in taste...hehe..just kidding mate :gap:

I can't avail warranty as there's no physical damage.

Raw mangoes are like headphones. Both need burning-in ;)
If they are burned in properly i.e. kept in open for a day or two they should ripen and turn out okay :p

To use ur username for tracking select "ref no" instead of "waybill no." on bluedart tracking site...simple :)

Yea i had tried that..wasnt working till yesterday evening. Finally worked today morning though, and the mangoes were delivered in the evening :)

They were rather small though, i weighed them and one was ~200 gms and one was ~160 gms. I know im nitpicking, and its still a steal for 19 bucks but the seller had mentioned they'd be minimum 220 gms :p

They were rather small though, i weighed them and one was ~200 gms and one was ~160 gms. I know im nitpicking, and its still a steal for 19 bucks but the seller had mentioned they'd be minimum 220 gms :p

They must have lost their weight during shipping :lol: :lol:

How do we get the mangoes to ripen without getting stale.. I've kept them in the same cardboard box they came in but not under refrigeration....

^^Put any ripen fruit like banana in the box and keep it closed so that very little air flows. Do check them daily.

:scared14: :scared14:

I am ethically against the practice of using a ripe banana to ripen raw mangoes :happy26:

And I am especially against keeping them so close that very little air flows between them.

:) If you have a ripen mango that should do it as well. The thing these ripen fruits release ethanol gas which fastens the ripening. I think these bananas release lot of it aslo, its better if you waste one banana than a mango

Back