Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Methods to get you mangoes ripened :

1. Follow what logistopath said.
2. If you find rice straw, place the rice straw on a elevated surface,place the mango and cover them again with rice straw. This is said to be the quickest method and won't damage the mangoes as fresh air pass by easily.

Google "rice straw" if you have no idea what they are .You can find them at any fruit stall. :)

Received the Ariel Oxyblu today! :) Its not marked as shipped on eBay yet. I had used the same address that I used for the mangoes but those got canceled and this was shipped! :p

Guys need help here. I had ordered Knorr soup from Sankalp, but unfortunately I haven't received them. The Bludart tracking shows:
Pickup Date
blank.gif
11 June 2012
From
blank.gif
Mumbai
To
blank.gif
Pune
Status
blank.gif
Cnee'S Add Incorrect/Incomplete/Not Loca
blank.gif
blank.gif
Contact Customer Service

What should I do next? ebay has updated the status as Product Shipped.
Also is it customary for ebay to not sms the shipping details for sankalp deals?

Till today morning it was
Status Shipment Handed Over To Agent/Subcourier
Information Awaited

^ Call CC and ask them to abt the current status.. They'll ask for contact no and some more details. That should be enough and they'll try to deliver again.
You can get the CC from the contact page of BD by entering your pincode

Guys need help here. I had ordered Knorr soup from Sankalp, but unfortunately I haven't received them. The Bludart tracking shows:
Pickup Date
blank.gif
11 June 2012
From
blank.gif
Mumbai
To
blank.gif
Pune
Status
blank.gif
Cnee'S Add Incorrect/Incomplete/Not Loca
blank.gif
blank.gif
Contact Customer Service

What should I do next? ebay has updated the status as Product Shipped.
Also is it customary for ebay to not sms the shipping details for sankalp deals?

Till today morning it was
Status Shipment Handed Over To Agent/Subcourier
Information Awaited

I guess in this case u will have to go to courier office to collect the parcel. Sankal uncle had done this to me..asked courier guys not to deliver the parcel...let the customer come to ur office and hand over the parcel.

Back