Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Get rs.1000 off on rs.2000 on complete range excluding discounted items @fashoes.com

FASHOS.com: Buy Shoes Online In India for Men & Women, Online Shoe Store, Footwear Online Shopping

index.jpg

Coupon - FSHAPPY1000

Terms and Conditions:

• *Minimum Cart size Rs.2000 (Not Applicable on already discounted items)
  • Offer is applicable on Complete Site except already discounted items
  • Expect Delivery within 14days of confirmed order
  • Offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer/coupon/store points
  • Coupon is valid for ONE usage by same customer
  • Coupon is valid till Sunday, 12thï¾ August’12
  • Offer is valid on online bookings using any/all modes of payment including Cash On Delivery

[h=1]Prevention is Better Than Cure: Rs.699 for a Complete Health Check-Up (CBC, RBS, ECG, Kidney & Liver Profile, etc)at NM Medical. Valid at 2 Locations[/h]
Pay Rs.699 for a complete health check-up | Crazeal.com

Test Package 1 (Basic annual checkup without fasting - Male/Female)
1) CBC (Complete Blood count)
2) Hemoglobin, TC, DC, Platelet count, RBC, PCV, MCV, MCHC, Blood Peripheral
Smear.
3) RBS (Random Blood sugar)
4) Kidney Profile:
- Creatinine
- Urea
5) Liver profile:
- SGOT
- SGPT
- Total protein
6) Blood Group & Typing
7) Urine Routine
8) X-Ray (Report Only)
9) ECG
10) Eye Check
11) Dental Check
12) Physician Consultation
13) Physical Examination- Height, weight, Blood Pressure
14) Body Mass Index
15) Registration and Reports
Valid at 2 Locations:

Address: Tower A, Corporate Block,
Diamond District, Old Airport Road, Bangalore
Pin: 560080
Timing: Open from Monday to Sunday

Address: 250, 24th Main, 5th Phase (Opp Nandini Hotel)
JP Nagar, Bangalore
Pin: 560078
Timing: Open from Monday to Saturday
[h=3]NM Medical[/h] Valid at 2 Locations, Bangalore .

Hello Everybody,

Most of the people may not know the site Online Shopping India - Buy gifts, books, electronics, watches, camera, accessories, kitchen & home appliances, baby care, apparels, jewellery,diwali offers,daily deals, handicrafts,perfumes: priceking.in.

I'm here to warn you about the site if you want to purchase anything from this site. They offered a 400 off on 899 coupon with which I ordered a shirt to test whether they are genuine or not. I've waited 5 days for their reply. Didn't receive a mail/message/call regarding my order. I've called them on Saturday. Then i was informed that the size i ordered is not available. I asked them regarding the delay in giving the information to me but no proper answer. They asked me to go for any other product. Yesterday i placed an other order. Again the same thing happened. No information either through mail or an SMS. Called them and they told that the coupon which i applied is not valid. I asked them that they should process because i have already placed the order using the coupon and the code is applied. But they said that they can't do anything. Very bad response. Luckily I've tried to test their genuineness by placing an order through COD. God bless all the ones who ordered through direct payment.

Be careful friends. Please think twice if you want to buy anything from this site.
Please don't buy.:no2:

Hello folks,

Do you have any known deals on SENNHEISER or SONY headphones or IEMS? If so please provide me the details. Need to buy one.

Thanks in advance.

Back