Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

If you guys have not checked, freecharge.in has offers for AXIS Bank and ICICI Bank Debit and Credit card holders.
For ICIC upto 250 Rs recharge, get 13% cashback and for above 250 Rs recharge get flat 32 Rs cashback in FC Balance.
I used
2 x ICICI Credit cards
1 x ICICI VCC
2 x ICICI Debit cards

and did recharge of 222 with each of them. And i raked up 29 Rs as cashback in each of these transaction and now have Rs 145 FC Balance which i can use for future recharges.
Really good offer. Go for it.

To use different credit cards . debit cards, you need not make new accounts but can use within one account only.

Go to freecharge.in and click on right side where there is an ad about this.
I want to recharge my Dishtv for 1200rs. I have asked Dishtv CC, they said i can pay in multiple installments(250 X 4 + 200)......but total should be 1200rs.
So I have to multiple recharges from same account & to same DTH no. but with different ICICI cards, right ???

I want to recharge my Dishtv for 1200rs. I have asked Dishtv CC, they said i can pay in multiple installments(250 X 4 + 200)......but total should be 1200rs.
So I have to multiple recharges from same account & to same DTH no. but with different ICICI cards, right ???
yes correct. Just follow the instructions to the T.
DO NO FORGET to click the "check for offers" Link AFTER you enter your credit card number.

I was always fascinated by the Roomba, the autonomous robotic cleaner. Just saw this on ebay.in seems an indian company is manufacturing them. getting very tempted. what do you guys think? should I spend 11k on this offer?
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Buy-SuperBot...432?pt=IN_Home_Appliances&hash=item20d0969300
That one is straight from the manufacturer :) I have been scouting for something like this too, but I haven't been able to get much background on their effectiveness. You vanished from this thread :D

I want to buy a pair of hush puppies formal black shoes. I have already selected the one i want to buy and in Borivali we have a hush puppies showroom and it costs 3200 Rs there. In bata showroom too it costs the same. Is there anywhere online i can buy it for a reduced price or some sort of discount ?

@raksrules If you know the model number, you could search for the same. Some sites like myntra and jabong carry offers almost perennially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok the above priceburp discounts does not seem to work but there is a coupon of fashos giving 500 off which is definitely very good offer considering i was going to pay full price outside.
Is fashos reliable ?

Fashos seems to be having very bad reviews everywhere. I am not really keen on risking with them and their policy no exchange or refund for products where coupon is used is terrible.

@raksrules Any luck with infibeam coupons? ICICI and HDFC cards have a 10% discount at Infibeam. Max discount is Rs.250 though.

@raksrules Any luck with infibeam coupons? ICICI and HDFC cards have a 10% discount at Infibeam. Max discount is Rs.250 though.

No separate coupons anywhere but thanks for the headsup on icici card one. But for 250 Rs discount I think I will be better off buying from store by trying the footwear again to be double sure.

No separate coupons anywhere but thanks for the headsup on icici card one. But for 250 Rs discount I think I will be better off buying from store by trying the footwear again to be double sure.
For Infibeam: coupon code "amexonline" - 15% discount max 500 off on American Express cards. Ideal for buying something worth 3000-3500.

ticketplease_cinemax_thumb_small.png
Cinemax - Ticketplease.com
Rs. 75
Promo Code:
FCRS50607

Expire on: 2013-04-30 00:00:00.0

Terms & Conditions: This is an E COUPON delivered to your inbox instantly 1. Get Flat Rs. 75 OFF on bookings made for Cinemax and other leading multiplexes. Offer is valid for all days, all shows. 2. Discount applicable on ONLINE purchase of 2 or more Movie Tickets at www.ticketplease.com 3. Only one Code can be redeemed per transaction. 4. This discount offer cannot be combined with any other on-going offers, discounts or promotions on www.ticketplease.com 5. Redemption of the coupon is subject to availability of tickets. 6. Offer can be availed in all cinemas available on www.ticketplease.com till 30th April, 2013.

Back