Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

This is the big problem with Indian shoe makers nowadays. Even Bata has started this practice. Just few days ago my 2.5k moccasin's sole came off in middle of the road. It was so embarrassing and annoying. Prior to that my Khadim's shoe had same problem. Ffs

Do you guys happen to know any brand which moulds the soles with the shoes? For both formal and casual shoes I mean.
Many brands do this for quite some time. I faced similar issues with Skechers, Puma & Reebok. The hard sole peeling off and needs sticking with some glue. Feel cheated when it happens within months.

Electric bike - ₹44k
EMotorad TRex+ Green 27.5 inches 7 Gear Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Electric Cycle 250W motor 36v 10.4Ah battery
Extra 2500 on ICICI

Sorry for OT. We all like to stereotype the vietnam but the reality is slightly different.

They have defeated France, US and China. How many countries can claim that? India imports more from vietnam than it exports to vietnam. And most of the indian exports are either metals or agricultural. Whereas Vietnam exports refined products like electronics back to India.

Vietnam has 50% more GDP per capita than India. Meaning on an average, people in Vietnam are paid more.

Vietnam exports highly acclaimed EV cars to US. India too will soon get VinFast VF8. Whereas India exports Jeep knockoffs to US.
basically those factories are extension of china all of those factory owners lead back to china

Offers/sales on boxer shorts are something I'd welcome lol.
Jockeys are best bought offline. If you live in Bangalore, Jockey runs blow-out sale every quarter in different parts of the city. Most of the stuff is sold at a 50-70% discount.

Meanwhile, I have been shopping for small businesses a lot. A few worthy mentions.

Olive Planet: EDC, Prepper, military/camo gear

ComicSense: Otaku stuff

StickerDise: Meme stickers

I can shill for Jockey chaddis with my life. Bought a pair of chaddis during my first year, it was approx 120₹ each. Its been more than 5 years and the elastic band is still strong and well very elastic. I can give photo proof to anyone who thinks I am lying.
I was long time Jockey user, now looking for other brands, any suggestions ? the vests were of poor quality recently like couple of years, sometimes I have habit of forgetting clothes in Washing machine or come to it very late, even after setting timer and all, I noticed all my jockey vests have too many black spots like mold, it did not happen with any other clothes even jockey's colored briefs after drying, I purchased another 4 set, and same thing happened, bought some local brand, it was not affected, except the fitting are length are not good for the same size in jockey. So good recommendation will be helpful. (sorry if hijack thread, don't know where to post these things)

I was long time Jockey user, now looking for other brands, any suggestions ? the vests were of poor quality recently like couple of years, sometimes I have habit of forgetting clothes in Washing machine or come to it very late, even after setting timer and all, I noticed all my jockey vests have too many black spots like mold, it did not happen with any other clothes even jockey's colored briefs after drying, I purchased another 4 set, and same thing happened, bought some local brand, it was not affected, except the fitting are length are not good for the same size in jockey. So good recommendation will be helpful. (sorry if hijack thread, don't know where to post these things)
It is indeed mold and it is indeed your fault for leaving the wet clothes in the washing machine for too long. It is a factor which jockey cannot control and external to the product.

@santhoshr , You should clean your washing machine if you find black spots on clothes. If you don't, it will become worse with time. Probably even other clothes have it but you cannot see it. Look at the washing machine cleaning thread for ideas.

@santhoshr , You should clean your washing machine if you find black spots on clothes. If you don't, it will become worse with time. Probably even other clothes have it but you cannot see it. Look at the washing machine cleaning thread for ideas.
Oh okey I use descaler and clean it often but could be vests got affected before, so it is not vest material is it, thanks. Also is it mold ? Or just dust gets imprinted
It is indeed mold and it is indeed your fault for leaving the wet clothes in the washing machine for too long. It is a factor which jockey cannot control and external to the product.
Okey it is mold then. Couple of questions, will it affect me if I use it ? It is dried on Chennai heat of 35 degrees C average. Any inner brands immune to it atleast ?

Nothing is immune to mold. Worst case scenario you just throw out the old clothes and buy new ones. Whether it will affect you or not, i don't know. What I do know is it is hard to get rid off. See this YouTube video on how to remove those black spots.

Oh okey I use descaler and clean it often but could be vests got affected before, so it is not vest material is it, thanks. Also is it mold ? Or just dust gets imprinted

Okey it is mold then. Couple of questions, will it affect me if I use it ? It is dried on Chennai heat of 35 degrees C average. Any inner brands immune to it atleast ?
You won't get a fungal infection if you have a good immunity, but if you do, they are hard to get rid off.

Great quality tees, I have 6-7 of them now. Only caveat is that on sale they don’t have exchange or return.

Back