Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Anyone has the max 33% off coupon on myntra ( Max of 2700 would do for me) ??

Currently have 1400 off max coupon(expiring 7th Jan). Anyone one planning to exchange it with me ( if planning to buy a lesser valued item :p)

I am not sure if 100% cashback is still running,if its still running you can get 5500 MAX COUPON (33% discount) :D

Good offer.

Good for Flipkart also. It invited me to their Flyte store and I ended up buying one album in addition to the free stuff. :)

Get 50% off upto 250 rs max per transaction on paytm.com for bus tickets. Use code PAYTMBUSM50

Check this for details and terms -> http://www.paytm.com/blog/

I booked one ticket for my wife yesterday, Mumbai-Pune and it was 400 and i got it for 200 Rs.
I booked another 2 tickets (using 2 separate accounts) for april Pune-Mumbai and got 2 tickets for 360 Rs.

If you are a frequent traveller of Mumbai - Pune (or any other route) and use volvos you can book all tickets now to save a good amount of money now.

If you guys have not checked, freecharge.in has offers for AXIS Bank and ICICI Bank Debit and Credit card holders.
For ICIC upto 250 Rs recharge, get 13% cashback and for above 250 Rs recharge get flat 32 Rs cashback in FC Balance.
I used
2 x ICICI Credit cards
1 x ICICI VCC
2 x ICICI Debit cards

and did recharge of 222 with each of them. And i raked up 29 Rs as cashback in each of these transaction and now have Rs 145 FC Balance which i can use for future recharges.
Really good offer. Go for it.

To use different credit cards . debit cards, you need not make new accounts but can use within one account only.

Go to freecharge.in and click on right side where there is an ad about this.

Back