Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

If you want shorts cotton fabric good ones are available from Jockey, Proline etc. They are well made and goes well with summer and rough use.
You can also try vishal or vicky, I don't remember the name but it was good too.

Regarding Lungi, you are not wearing/using it properly if you face those issues. Sleeping in terrace in those uber comfortable lungis really makes sleeping inside with AC on, look bad. Of course its different in Apr-May-Jun.

I bought 2 of these and found that they are not only quite comfortable, but also the cloth is quite thicker compared to my previous Tshirts from decathlon.

Thanks for the share, I remember I had bought some stuff 3 years back from their store in Rohini Delhi and everything turned out to be great vfm.
Ordered a few t shirts based on your link and a few other items.
The black and white color of the same t shirt is retailing at 129 if anyone wants... and its a real steal. Even if it lasts 3 months still awsome but the reviews are very very good.

There are good vfm shorts there as well if Someone needs

Anyone who may purchase the stuff from max or Decathlon, do post your view and review here for the help. Of others.
My order is still in shipping, wil share my review upon receipt

One of my friend always purchases from tvs max and the quality is always good. My sibling is also a fan of tvs max.

You don't need to worry about quality from Decathlon as the products sold over are quality over quantity. Its pretty far from the place where I live else I'll visit it regularly for shopping.

Received my stuff from decathlon within 3 days in delhi.
The T shirts are good vfm and of decent fit,
Not those fitted ones but just about right fit for good body movements when exercising..
The stuff is good the 129 ones are made up of pretty thin cotton but they are decent.
The 199 and 299 ones are made of decently thick cotton

Shorts are Polyester but very very very light and a bit on the loose side for better movement and enough air flow.

All in all extremely great value for money.

Max
Had bought as many as 10 male and female t shirts from max last year the quality was pretty good for casual home and walking/running wear.

Received my stuff from decathlon within 3 days in delhi.
The T shirts are good vfm and of decent fit,
Not those fitted ones but just about right fit for good body movements when exercising..
The stuff is good the 129 ones are made up of pretty thin cotton but they are decent.
The 199 and 299 ones are made of decently thick cotton

Shorts are Polyester but very very very light and a bit on the loose side for better movement and enough air flow.

All in all extremely great value for money.

Max
Had bought as many as 10 male and female t shirts from max last year the quality was pretty good for casual home and walking/running wear.

Shorts link please.

Yes shipping is free only after 1499. But one can always return stuff later. That's what I did in my last order and they don't deduct any shipping charges when refunding the rest of the money.

Does anyone have link to a good quality shower mirror. It is like those small mirrors which we can use for shaving. But this one needs to be in shower so with hot water steam and all, it should NOT get fogged.

I currently have one installed but it not made of glass but it is some kind of card board with mirror finish one one side and 3M tape on back and that I had bought for like $2.5 or so from ali express long back. Now seems that coating is gone so need to buy an alternative.
I will be put up on a wall in bathroom which has tile behind it.

Back