Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

You can also check Motocentral.

If someone find any deal or good priced helmets for 4-7k please post. Thanks!

Found some SMK helmets priced lower than other reputed stores on Flipkart.

Attachments

• 1707832884045.png
    1707832884045.png
    777.6 KB · Views: 113
Cyberpunk, Anime, neo tokyo designs shirts. Picked some for myself. Print quality is good. Shipping is slow.

good deal on Ajio for Netplay shirts , pants etc
Any feedback about the brand, A pant for 500rs should have serious concerns about the quality. We don't want a pant to be useless after couple of wash.

Any feedback about the brand, A pant for 500rs should have serious concerns about the quality. We don't want a pant to be useless after couple of wash.
Netplay is not bad for this price imo. Have a few shirts of theirs (chinese collar and other casual shirts) from a deal once at the reliance retail store, well worth the price. Dad wanted to buy some for himself as well but the price of literally the same shirt but different color doubled the next day lol. The funny thing was the employees there seem to had no clue either.

Can't say much about pants though, fittings are always weird buying pants online

Pants are good for that price range. Vfm. I bought same in store for 800 bucks 2 mnth back. Go for 100% cotton.

Pants are good for that price range. Vfm. I bought same in store for 800 bucks 2 mnth back. Go for 100% cotton.
I'll keep the range in mind thats what I do most of the times just don't go with max discount select second best where you will get better quality

Bought myself couple of those 100% cotton pants on sale for INR 600. They are going good even after 6-7 washes. Pretty comfortable fabric i would say if they fits you suitably.

Bhima Gold is having a sale on gold jewellery with making charges completely removed (7-25% off) you are essentially paying for the metal and gst. Imo, these are good deals.

Attachments

• 1711696522943.jpeg
    1711696522943.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 54
Back