Nook touch or ipad2 or ipad3?

i frankly cant understand crisper crisper thing, i compared both 2 and 3 with same files , and to me it looked all the same :)

and basically i wanted a device where i can have all my pdf books in one place , so that i can use them as reference to read them as and when required , i have the hard copy of most of the books, and i cant keep carrying all the books everywhere but ipad i can take anywhere :p

i frankly cant understand crisper crisper thing, i compared both 2 and 3 with same files , and to me it looked all the same :)

and basically i wanted a device where i can have all my pdf books in one place , so that i can use them as reference to read them as and when required , i have the hard copy of most of the books, and i cant keep carrying all the books everywhere but ipad i can take anywhere :p

Same with me. Could not make out any difference and decided to save the money and buy iPad 2.

Just take a look at the ibook shelf...try ro read the titles of your ebook collection both in the ipad2 and the new one..difference is pretty obvious.
But for viewing CT/MR/USGs ipad 2 is more than enough!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Actually I also felt there is no major difference in them at the store...
But once my friend loaded a pdf of Macworld, I could read the whole page just like printed sheet....
Important...You can never understand the "Retina" thing with the demo files thay have loaded, They are virtually the same between both generations (Means its already optimised for the older model) Throw in some dense pdf files and get to know the difference

But once my friend loaded a pdf of Macworld, I could read the whole page just like printed sheet....
Important...You can never understand the "Retina" thing with the demo files thay have loaded, They are virtually the same between both generations (Means its already optimised for the older model) Throw in some dense pdf files and get to know the difference

True that the display might be amazing and all. But my personal needs and inability to find difference led me to choose iPad 2. I am very happy with my purchase and i find the resolution and clarity on iPad 2 good for my needs. I don't really read books or PDFs so it does not bother me much :)

So the conclusion is for people who are really looking for the best viewing experience for all formats ipad3 is a definite recommend over ipad2? I am sure there are lot of people who are going to read pdfs and looks like ipad3 is superior in that.

Lets see how much you actually read hehe..

ok, i compared my ipad 2 with my friends ipad 3 with some dense pdf files and tried to read the same page with the smallest font on both the screens ,the text with that small font imo appears 5percent better on ipad 3 , though the page was easily readable on both the screens , the text appeared a bit smoother on the ipad 3, thats all the difference i can see , and i dont think its worth spending the extra for that small bit of upgrade for an occasional reader like me ipad 2 can do 9.5 /10 of what ipad 3 can do , except for the 5 mp cam

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Back