Nooo maal!!!

Vandal

Skilled
Went to lammy today, got the LCD and a mousepad. I believe its an Everglide Titan. some sort of gaming pad :p but you gamers will know more...
Also got the Samsung 940BW 19" widescreen LCD, got a great piece absolutely no dead pixels...

Price of the titan was around 1.8K, monitor price withheld, dealers request!!!

Pics of the titan attached. LCD pics attaching a bit later, cause I left it at home and am havin dinner with a pals place :)

@ thanks to udit... for showin me the way to go is to show!!! :bleh: thanks mayte...
Edit: I'm ready with the pics, here ya go...
DSC02362.jpg

DSC02363.jpg

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

vandal said:
Went to lammy today, got the LCD and a mousepad. I believe its an Everglide Titan. some sort of gaming pad :p but you gamers will know more...
Also got the Samsung 940BW 19" widescreen LCD, got a great piece absolutely no dead pixels...

Price of the titan was around 1.8K, monitor price withheld, dealers request!!!

Pics of the titan attached. LCD pics attaching a bit later, cause I left it at home and am havin dinner with a pals place :)
pics in next post here. mods can merge the two threads. thanks

@ thanks to udit... for showin me the way to go is to show!!! :bleh: thanks mayte...

i dont understand what is the problem in posting the price of it :S :huh: if the deal is good then who knows he might get more orders for the same ;) just post the price : P

I got the viewsonic VX 2025W 20.1" lcd for 16K. (newegg)

19" i was getting it for around 11K.

17" is for around 9K

15" , comes free if you buy a decent mouse .....

ps: read the following carefully and seriously ...i am not comparing prices wih newegg....this is a hint of what to expect here locally in very short time ...Thats all.

The Samsung 19 inch is still costlier , vandal u got a gr8 deal for the LCD.

I saw that same LCD @ Hypercity - Malad for 17.X K [HC Price]

The orignal price is 20.X K

Lucky guy.

Some Pics of the Wide Screen LCD Please.

Deejay there will be a lot of difference between the New Egg rates and Indian rates the time

when we will get a 19 inch LCD for 11K here it will be 8-9K there.

Guys he isn't kidding you around.

I accompanied him to the dealer at lammy today (yesterday, technically speaking). At any rate, we are going to snap pics of panel tomorrow. It just was raining heavily today, so we didn't risk lugging the panel to my pad to photograph it (Sony DSC H1).

What the hell, we might as well scan the bill for you!
This vandal dude had been in the marketing field working for tech firms. Ergo, he has contacts to get him impossible sounding deals. He is not the kind to lie about such stuff.

I suggest you be nice around him, because he just might come handy when upgrading ;)

Edit: By the way, last I heard, there were just 4 panels left at this price. Too many people, too less panels.
Rock-paper-scissors anyone? :eek:hyeah:

Back