FS: Software Norton 360 Premium 2020 includes VPN and Internet security for 375 Days - 0 available.

Bump to the top..... 5 remaining.
Post automatically merged:

365 DAYS ON 5-7-2020 ...... SUBSCRIPTION DAYS WILL REDUCE FORM TODAY.

Last edited:
hows the performance of Norton in terms of system resources and threat protection? the VPN may be an attraction but does it get the basics right?

asking because I have my Bitdefender subscription coming up for renewal in a month

hows the performance of Norton in terms of system resources and threat protection? the VPN may be an attraction but does it get the basics right?

asking because I have my Bitdefender subscription coming up for renewal in a month
My opinion:-
1.Performance of threat detection:- One of the best antivirus / Internet security software .Never had any issue with any malware.
2.System resource usage:- Never felt that it is slowing my system or affecting user experience.Using it for past 15 years and multiple hardware.
For me it works as expected.Check PM.

My reviews:

1) It is of the best AV available in market. I am quite impressed with Internet security as well. It gets integrated with your browser and notifies you which URL is safe and which is not.
2) Added advantage- VPN connection
3) Cpu/memory usage- Very normal.

1) Is there a data transfer limit for the included VPN or is it unlimited?
2) Except cloud backup which is available only for your email id , every other feature including VPN can be used by others by creating their account with their own email id?
3) How many days validity left now?

1) Is there a data transfer limit for the included VPN or is it unlimited?
As far as i know, there is no limit on VPN.Also i would like to bring it to your notice that Norton does not allow P2P traffic over VPN so, torrents will not work.
vpn.png

2) Except cloud backup which is available only for your email id , every other feature including VPN can be used by others by creating their account with their own email id?
Yes.Apart for backup which is a shared service,most of the features are standalone and works even without creating an account.If you want to , you can create your account using your own email.

3) How many days validity left now?
360 days.I will try to get you full 365 days,BUT NO PROMISE.

Bought 1 unit. Samir's response was very prompt and also replied to all my queries satisfactorily.
As regards the product, it's very good. Had used Norton products right since beginning of PC era. Good detection rates and safety is a given for Norton but low system resource impact and built in VPN is icing on the cake.
I discovered that it also has a local backup option wherein you can backup files of your choice or even entire disk contents to external HDD or pen drives.

What's the asking price now and how many days remaining?

Can VPN be used without sign in?

Also, I don't see the premium offering on Norton's website. I only see up to Deluxe. Am I missing something?

Back