Norton internet security 2012

thegame said:
Currently using MS Security Essentials but interested to go for NIS, need only 1key so please let me know if you still have one...

bro ..... check another thread of chiragsthakur........there are 5 lisence remaining.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiragsthakur said:
@Samir: Sorry again ;) Guys one more thread is open for 10 users NIS2012.. Kindly post to book your license... 5 booked and 5 remaining

no need of apologizing to me..... ppl do not read thread carefully.......

ALL MEMERS WHO WANT NIS>>>>CHECK THIS THREAD NOW

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/norton-internet-security-2012-10-users-200286.html

members interested ............no of activation...........payment status
1.myself................................ 3
2.rahul.................................. 1.........................received
3.prasanth ............................ 1.........................received
4.prankie............................... 1.........................received
5.techpal............................... 1.........................received
6.rishab ................................ 1.........................received
7.kingdomraj...........................1..........................received
8.VAR89..................................1........................received

UPDATE:- I THINK PRODUCT IS DISPATCHED

Untitled.jpg

Request to all members who are getting key please validate your key on 8/10/2011 till that one can continue using trial mode. I think OP will be getting the package delivered today.

KEY SEND TO EVERYONE.KINDLY CHECK PM.

Kingdomraj kindly clear your inbox .......

techpal clear you inbox...

as i am valued NIS customer since 2008...... everyone gets 365 + 90 + 30 =486 days of subscription.......MEANS UPTO FEB 2013 SUBSCRIPTION.

REPUTE ME IF YOU LIKE THE DEAL.

i hope eveyone is HAPPY .....

do comment :D

MEMBERS WHO ACTIVATED .... KINDLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED.

regards

Samir Yadav

samiryadav said:
as i am valued NIS customer since 2008...... everyone gets 365 + 90 + 30 =486 days of subscription.......MEANS UPTO FEB 2013 SUBSCRIPTION.

WTF !!! :O That's a killer m8.

Hey Chirag.. You too do some kind of magic like that :D

chiragsthakur said:
Yes MK76: I hope they give the same to us too :(

i got account with norton since 2007. am a retail user from 2007....so i registered my product to my old account and got extension and over live chat with CS executive...

KEY SEND TO EVERYONE.KINDLY CHECK PM.

Kingdomraj kindly clear your inbox .......

techpal clear you inbox...

REPUTE ME IF YOU LIKE THE DEAL.

i hope eveyone is HAPPY .....

do comment :D

MEMBERS WHO ACTIVATED .... KINDLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED.

1 MORE IMPORTANT THING WHICH I FORGOT TO TELL.I GOT A LED TORCH WITH TOOLKIT INSIDE IT......FREE WITH THE NIS 2012 AS DIWALI GIFT....

[attachment=9702:16483.attach]

regards

Samir Yadav

Attachments

• 100_2008.jpg
    100_2008.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 154
Great work samir

Got 486 days

great deal all to gether

486 days + 15 days trail = 500days for 330rs :clap:

GREAT DEAL INDEED

I added itrust score to you

I dont know whether i can add itrust to a [GO] for not,

@ mods if its not legitimate to add pls modify it

One doubt how this calculation of 90+30 came up?

thats woooooophing 4months for free

feb 2013,we shall meet on TE again to get another 500days subscription

members interested ............no of activation...........payment status..........product activation status

2.rahul.................................. 1.............................received.................

3.prasanth ............................ 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

4.prankie............................... 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

5.techpal............................... 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

6.rishab ................................ 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

7.kingdomraj............................1...........................received.................

8.VAR89..................................1...........................received.................

rahul2003 said:
^^yea sure can't we buy once again as rates are cheap.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

why not?

you can start a new thread for another group order.there are many members who are interested in purchasing NIS 2012 @ 328/license .

in no time you will get 10 interested buyers.......

I got this activated sammir as I was talking about one more license to be purchased add the key in the same license so it will be cheap as no one knows what will be rates in 2013. Kaspersky rates were increased as it popularity increased so we will be safe around more than two years.

members interested ............no of activation...........payment status..........product activation status

2.rahul.................................. 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

3.prasanth ............................ 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

4.prankie............................... 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

5.techpal............................... 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

6.rishab ................................ 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

7.kingdomraj............................1...........................received.................

8.VAR89..................................1...........................received.................

I got this activated sammir as I was talking about one more license to be purchased add the key in the same license so it will be cheap as no one knows what will be rates in 2013. Kaspersky rates were increased as it popularity increased so we will be safe around more than two years.

AFAIK ..it is not possible to add another license to it.....its a key for 10 activations for 1 year....for 2 years license we need another key or wait till next year and buy NIS 2013 and extend our subscription......

DO NOT WORRY........prices will increase for sure,but the it will be according to Indian market .... there will be no steep rise in price for sure.....

^^^

.@rahul2003 ,,I CONTACTED NIS SUPPORT.THEY SAID THEY CAN ADD TWO 1 YEAR LICENSE TO MAKE ONE 2 YEARS LICENSE..........IF EVERYONE IS INTERESTED......I CAN REORDER 1 MORE.......

samiryadav said:

^^^

.@rahul2003 ,,I CONTACTED NIS SUPPORT.THEY SAID THEY CAN ADD TWO 1 YEAR LICENSE TO MAKE ONE 1 YEAR LICENSE..........IF EVERYONE IS INTERESTED......I CAN REORDER 1 MORE.......

Is it two year liecence or 1 year License?

prasanth11 said:
is it two year liecence or 1 year license?

my bad.....its typo........its 2 year.......

Error corrected...thanks.....

Kingdomraj kindly clear your inbox

MEMBERS WHO ACTIVATED .... KINDLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED>>>ignore ig you already posted

Kingdomraj kindly clear your inbox

MEMBERS WHO ACTIVATED .... KINDLY POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED

2.rahul.................................. 1.............................received.................ACTIVATED

7.kingdomraj............................1...........................received.................ACTIVATED

Back