Norton internet security 2012

samiryadav

Adept
HI friends,

Untitled.jpg

I am interested in purchasing Norton internet security 2012 multi-user pack.(5 user pack or 10 user pack).

i will keep 3 for myself and 7 for other interested members.

multiuser pack will save money.

Duration of this interest= 30 days or 1 month.

NOTE:-1.Multi user pack start from the day the first activation registers the product.(for example i register on 1st october and other user activates on 3 october,then he will have only 363 days and not 365 days.)the multiuser pack starts from 1st activation.So, to make it fair,i will provide serial number to all members at one time and they are requested to register and activate ASAP after receiving the serial number.

2.if you have a active subscription,don't worry.when you renew or upgrade your NEW SUBSCRIPTION = OLD REMAINING ACTIVE DAYS + 365 DAYS

there are two options:

1.5 user pack >> i will keep 3 for myself and 2 other interested members.

price of total pack = Rs. 3,429.99

price per license =Rs. 686

License Duration = 1 Year.

Payment mode= bank deposit in SBI or fund transfer via NEFT.

Payment = will collect money from all interested members and then purchase from online Norton store,

Distribution of license = via email or SMS.

Antivirus download = will provide link or you can download trial and upgrade it by entering serial number.NO CD/DVD.It is available for online download.

2.10 user pack>>i will keep 3 for myself and 7 for other interested members.

price of total pack = Rs. 5059.99 (BEST PRICE= Rs4539 from ebay/letsbuy.com best price 3227 via discount code)

price per license =Rs. 506 (best price Rs.454 from ebay/letsbuy.com rs 327.27)

License Duration = 1 Year.

Payment mode= bank deposit in SBI or fund transfer via NEFT.

Payment = will collect money from all interested members and then purchase from online Norton store.

Distribution of license = via email or SMS.

Antivirus download = will provide link or you can download trial and upgrade it by entering serial number.NO CD/DVD.It is available for online download.

[attachment=9607:16367.attach]

members interested ............no of activation...........payment status

1.myself................................ 3

2.rahul.................................. 1...................received

3.prasanth ............................ 1...................received

4.prankie............................... 1...................received

5.techpal............................... 1...................received

6.rishab ................................ 1....................received

7.kingdomraj............................1...................received

8.VAR89..................................1...................received

TOTAL= 10 out of 10...... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .... NOW REPORTING THREAD TO MODS TO CONVERT IT TO GROUP ORDER........... PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE ADDED SOON.,......

PAYMENT and contact DETAILS SENT via PM .kindly check PM.

make payment ASAP.... :D

for any queries...feel free to contact me.....

KEY SEND TO EVERYONE>

as i am valued NIS customer since 2008...... everyone gets 365 + 90 + 30 =486 days of subscription.......MEANS UPTO FEB 2013 SUBSCRIPTION.

Attachments

• norton.jpg
    norton.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 283
  • norton5.jpg
    norton5.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 274
Isnt that all the licences in a multi user pack start from the day the first activation registers the product? In that case, i am not in as i already have 140 days remaining on my 2011.

Else, i am in for either of them :) Lemme know.

clown_abhi said:
Isnt that all the licences in a multi user pack start from the day the first activation registers the product? In that case, i am not in as i already have 140 days remaining on my 2011.

Else, i am in for either of them :) Lemme know.

hi,

yes it is correct.multi user pack start from the day the first activation registers the product? thanks for mentioning it...i will update it in my post.

thanks for your interest.

i also got 93 days left.AFAIK if your license is genuine, duration adds on upgrade/renew.so,you will get 140days+365days.so there is no loss of subscription duration.

post here if you are interested.

regards

Samir YAdav

Why would anyone go for this when time2shop is giving a single user license for KIS 2011 at 360 bucks and 3xsingle user license for 660? :S
Btw, you can use KIS 2011 keys for KIS 2012.

viralbug said:
Why would anyone go for this when time2shop is giving a single user license for KIS 2011 at 360 bucks and 3xsingle user license for 660? :S

Btw, you can use KIS 2011 keys for KIS 2012.

1 st of all about price.....they are selling KIS 2011 for Rs.360.and here i am talking about 2012 version.

for your information Norton internet security 2011 is available for much cheaper rates.

2ndly it depends on you,what kind of security you wanna use.

:)

and about time2shop, they are bulk resellers(100+ license at a time purchasers.)so its obvious there price will be lower.but its for KIS not for NIS. :)

i hope i am clear enough to gain your attention.any more query would be great.. :)

Samir,

Thanks for clarifying.

However, please note that if you are buying a renewal key and applying it over your current installation, the number of days would be added. But, if you are buying a product key, the existing number of days would go off and not add. :)

Can I Renew My Licence Early? - Page 2 - Norton Community

NIS 2011 Renew but lost 2 weeks Subscription ? - Norton Community

Since you also have 93 days remaining on your subscription, and mine is Norton 360 v5.0 with 138 days, I would definitely need 2 licenses if we get it later.

See if people are interested to buy this now on renewals, then you can go ahead without me :p

@viralbug,

KIS is a completely different product and Norton is proven to be more effective and faster in performance. So i feel its jut not fair to compare the prices of both.

Moreover, isnt it that KIS was always cheaper :p

People who are on a tight budget can choose KIS. If they want top notch security, they can go for Norton. It depends to personal preference entirely. :)

Abhijit.

I require only one user and please update the main post with the people interested and also pm me the bank details.
I am using Norton since three years its best among all antivirus. Kaspersky performance is not that as it was in the first two years of release.

prasanth11 said:
In ebay NIS 2012 is for 4539rs for 10pc pack

add 10% discount it comes to 4085

its much cheaper

NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2012 - 10 USER 1 YEAR - GENIUNE + BILL + BOX PACK | eBay

bro 1st thing is to get 7 interested members.then if NIS 2012 is available for much cheaper rate,then we will purchase it from there.....it a common sense,it is a

group order so no profit -no loss condition applies here.you can also check the Notron india website for current price as the screenshots are from norton India website showing the prices i mentioned.

if you are in for 10 user multipack,do post here.

suggestions are most welcome.

i'M also in ,

count me in

give me mobile no and MMID and i'll trnasfer via IMT

Please try and contact norton ,if we get two year licence for good price

clown_abhi said:
Samir,

Thanks for clarifying.

However, please note that if you are buying a renewal key and applying it over your current installation, the number of days would be added. But, if you are buying a product key, the existing number of days would go off and not add. :)

Can I Renew My Licence Early? - Page 2 - Norton Community

NIS 2011 Renew but lost 2 weeks Subscription ? - Norton Community

Since you also have 93 days remaining on your subscription, and mine is Norton 360 v5.0 with 138 days, I would definitely need 2 licenses if we get it later.

See if people are interested to buy this now on renewals, then you can go ahead without me :p

@viralbug,

KIS is a completely different product and Norton is proven to be more effective and faster in performance. So i feel its jut not fair to compare the prices of both.

Moreover, isnt it that KIS was always cheaper :p

People who are on a tight budget can choose KIS. If they want top notch security, they can go for Norton. It depends to personal preference entirely. :)

Abhijit.

hi,

thanks for replying.

bro as you didn't mentioned earlier that you are using NORTON 360 so i assumed that you are using NIS 2011.

so if you are using NIS 2011 you can update to NIS 2012 and then enter the product key/renew key.it will update your subscription without loss of previous

subscription.in case you loose your subscription,you can contact customer care and get it back by providing your previous serial key to them.

^^i contacted to NIS support yesterday and they told me this.

but as you are using NORTON 360,you will have to install NIS 2012 which is a different product.so i will suggest you not to buy unless you got another pc/notebook that requires fresh antivirus.

regards

samir yadav

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

prasanth11 said:
i'M also in ,

count me in

give me mobile no and MMID and i'll trnasfer via IMT

Please try and contact norton ,if we get two year licence for good price

hi,

thanks for your interest,

i will contact NIS support soon as soon as we are up with the required number of interested buyers for the best price they can offer.

i have done it before and they generally give some discount.so don't worry as we are directly purchasing from them we will get a good price and most important a

GENUINE SOFTWARE LICENSE(i do not trust ebay :) )

payment details will also be PM'ed as soon as we reach required number.

note:- friends this is no profit no loss deal.we will get try to get the best deal.the price is for reference only.first step is to get the required number of buyers.

members interested no of activation

1.myself- 3

2.rahul 1

3.prasanth 1

number required:- 5 more.

1st post updated for best price from ebay.but i still prefer direct purchase for Norton.

rhlravi said:
Letsbuy.com Norton 10 User pack @ 3227/- after applying amexlb or rcomlb1 (Per user = 327.7/-)

thanks buddy....... now at even lesser price............

new best price 328 rupees per user from letsbuy.com

common ppl.... 5 more needed

samiryadav said:
1 st of all about price.....they are selling KIS 2011 for Rs.360.and here i am talking about 2012 version.

for your information Norton internet security 2011 is available for much cheaper rates.

2ndly it depends on you,what kind of security you wanna use.

:)

and about time2shop, they are bulk resellers(100+ license at a time purchasers.)so its obvious there price will be lower.but its for KIS not for NIS. :)
i hope i am clear enough to gain your attention.any more query would be great.. :)

Apologies mate. I totally misread the title. I read it as KIS. :ashamed:
And kids, that's why it's important to get your sleep.

viralbug said:
Apologies mate. I totally misread the title. I read it as KIS. :ashamed:

And kids, that's why it's important to get your sleep.

no problem buddy...... NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2012 now @ Rs328 per license.

if you interested.....post here.... it is one of the best internet security solution available... and now its lite and fast...... :D ...try it and buy with us......

Back