Now I am really scared

MOHHMED DIKKO ABUBAKAR info@police.net

Dear, Beneficiary.

This is to inform you from Office Of The INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,, Yesterday i sent Boys out for Job a few hours later a message come across to me saying that they see a two Men with a consignment box that contain $8.000.000.00 US Dollars according to the report reached me from my boys they confirmed in side of consignment Box your contact is attach to it.

When the consignment box finally Brought to my office i quickly take it and deposit it in security company and i wasn't fully sure i then move straight to find out of these fund i meet with the leader of boys he confirm it that your Fund was stole by those thief i decide to contact you for me to transfer the fund to you.

Because it my duty to protect and save and i am a God Fearing Christian i don't take what is not mine, i will advise you to get back to me and tell me the easily way these fund transfer to you.

You are require to reconfirm your information:
1. Full Name:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:

I shall be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regard
r
INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE.

Please get in touch with MOHHMED DIKKO ABUBAKAR info@police.net to claim your reward :lol: .

Reply to them that the matter has been handed over to Mr. Singham and Mr. Rowdy Rathore and they will contact you shortly for verifying the genuinity for the offered funds.
I warn you plz be polite with Mr. Singham as he is very short tempered and dont let he say ata majhi satakli else you may land in his aichya gavat where you'll end up getting lessons on its meaning...... :lol:

Also pradyuman is on his way with daya and co. to personally meet you and abhijeet who is already present there, is keeping an eye on you if incase you run away after getting your 98$. ;)

My pa, Mr. Don is currently in ladakh for cross-border money transfer with some Chinese mafia and as soon as he finishes his job you he may sms you for your $98 and you may even get a 25 paise interest :p

Be patient but dont act like a despo.

Back