Now Shopclues suck

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys I ordered a dress for my sister from shopclues.com.

Before ordering I did confirm from the seller/merchant about the color and size fit and only then I proceeded further.

Received the product and was shock to find that the product color was wrong and the ordered size was not fitting well and the garment quality too was cheap.:mad: :rage:

Immediately shot an email to shopclues for arranging a reverse pickup and asking for full refund amount via NEFT.

Its was only today after 3 longs days wait I received their ridiculous email:
==========================================================================
Rita, Jul 09 04:57 PM:

Dear Ronit,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you against order no. 1571xxxx.

We value your relationship with us and would like to offer you 100 Clues Bucks which will be credited to your account after your confirmation. Request you to please acknowledge. Once we receive confirmation from your end, we will credit Clues Bucks which will reflect in 3-4 working days in your account.

You may keep the product as well with you as we are not arranging reverse pick up for the same.

Please note you may use Clues Bucks for your future shopping at ShopClues.com and 1 Clue Bucks is equivalent to 1 rupee. Please refer to http://www.shopclues.com/cluesbucks.html

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

We look forward to your shopping with us again!

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Rita
ShopClues.com

Wtf??:wtf: I dont need their so called cluebucks or whatever but only my full amount. I called their CC and bashed them as well.

What more can I do if I dont get my money back??:confused:

Guys I ordered a dress for my sister from shopclues.com.

Before ordering I did confirm from the seller/merchant about the color and size fit and only then I proceeded further.

Received the product and was shock to find that the product color was wrong and the ordered size was not fitting well and the garment quality too was cheap.:mad: :rage:

Immediately shot an email to shopclues for arranging a reverse pickup and asking for full refund amount via NEFT.

Its was only today after 3 longs days wait I received their ridiculous email:
Rita, Jul 09 04:57 PM:

Dear Ronit,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you against order no. 1571xxxx.

We value your relationship with us and would like to offer you 100 Clues Bucks which will be credited to your account after your confirmation. Request you to please acknowledge. Once we receive confirmation from your end, we will credit Clues Bucks which will reflect in 3-4 working days in your account.

You may keep the product as well with you as we are not arranging reverse pick up for the same.

Please note you may use Clues Bucks for your future shopping at ShopClues.com and 1 Clue Bucks is equivalent to 1 rupee. Please refer to http://www.shopclues.com/cluesbucks.html

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

We look forward to your shopping with us again!

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Rita
ShopClues.com

Wtf??:wtf: I dont need their so called cluebucks or whatever but only my full amount. I called their CC and bashed them as well.

What more can I do if I dont get my money back??:confused:
If they have a 30day replacement like FlipKart then why not do that? Never buy from such websites. It just adds to the tension. At least now I will also take care while purchasing from shopclues. Hope your case gets solved.

Also mention that the color was wrong and the size is also wrong. Change the size an color. Else threaten them to go to consumer court.

There is a 10 day replacement guarantee. So check that out. They mentioned wrong size and wrong color in a replacement guarantee. So do that ASAP!

Guys while requesting for refund and reverse pickup, I had mentioned all the issues--wrong color, size and quality in their form.
Still they seem to suck.
I think the merchant/seller denied hence shopclues replied this way. But whatever, I have dealt with them so they are responsible for all this shit!

Guys while requesting for refund and reverse pickup, I had mentioned all the issues--wrong color, size and quality in their form.
Still they seem to suck.
I think the merchant/seller denied hence shopclues replied this way. But whatever, I have dealt with them so they are responsible for all this shit!
You should take up the matter in consumer court. Or threaten them. Call them again and tell them.

ShopClues is a big fake. Dont bother with consumer court unless you have the time.

As for exchange - let it be. Gift to someone else.

Dont buy from ShopClues in the future.

But in past I did had bought some stuff from them though not clothes and all those deals were smooth and perfect.
Anyways wont be dealing with them anymore.
But what about now? I have lost my money I guess and they arent replying to my emails.

I wanna teach them a good lesson to remember.

Shopclues is infested with sellers selling fake items, especially clothes. Do not let these buggers get away with their fault. Send 10s of mails if needed. Wish you luck..

A few months back I had purchased a Gant Tshirt from shop clues. It too turned out to be in the wrong size. I am also very sure that it was a fake as it was almost 90% cheaper than the one we find in its store and the quality was no where near it. Luckily my money got refunded in a month or so. Since then I avoid these idiots like the plague.

i also placed an order for a item for rs 441 on 6th july amount got deducted from my account but order was not placed, thn i opted for cash on delivery for the same order, till now i have not received the order nor refund, m tired of sending them repeated mails n calling their customer care, any suggestions on how to recover money from these idiots :(

Back