Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I am sorry to say dear but this is very wrong - you should have mentioned 10% convenience fees here upfront instead of negotiating with people over pm.
You never said in your post first come first bidding process, if that was the case then why did you reply to me over pm sir?

Bhai. Please read the entire post. See. You messaged me late. The reason I messaged you back was because people had not given confirmation. They needed time till the confirm. By the time you messaged me I got confirmation from a member.

Sorry if you felt I did not consider you etc. I did. But since it was first come first serve I did not hold it for anyone.

eod,bro the whole day minus exam season. i know a iitian in comp sci infact but wasted his life on cs:go and now lives on his girlfriends money. same story in every college boys are busy playing cs:go,pubg and crap while their girlfriends have good jobs and learn to code etc. know 3-4 such example in my friend circle itself. sad af. the gaming addiction problem is going out of hand. example a friend due to wasting his college years palying cs go got a 3lp shit job while his girlfriend(ex due to pay difference) got a 25lp one at a faang level
You do get good examples as well. My brother was and is still a big gamer. He was like an addict during his college, but this passion of his led him to becoming a game programmer in the end.
There is a reason why many people end this way during college and that is because Engineering and even other college degrees are shit. And some people, including me find it hard to just suck it up and go with the flow. I ended up dropping out myself, because the whole degree was a complete waste of time and effort. We already had a lot of discussion about this in another thread on education here on the forum. If that kid made to IIT, it means he does have a decent level of intelligence. Why no one raises questions on the curriculum and teachings of IIT who can't make study interesting enough to keep such intelligent guys hooked. Education industry still has a hangover from olden days where the onus is always put on the student. My brother never studied hard during his college days and barely passed. But the same guy used to study and code 48hrs at a stretch during his 'Game Programming' course. He revisited calculus and many physics theories during this time as well. All because of the curriculum and the teachers. Because this time he was learning by doing. IMHO, Science should never be taught without doing the actual experiments, unless it's not feasible to do them. Even then we should always be told how these theories show up in the daily stuff we see and use, which is what didn't used to happen when we were doing engineering. I hope things have changed these days, but I seriously doubt it.

Bhai. Please read the entire post. See. You messaged me late. The reason I messaged you back was because people had not given confirmation. They needed time till the confirm. By the time you messaged me I got confirmation from a member.

Sorry if you felt I did not consider you etc. I did. But since it was first come first serve I did not hold it for anyone.

No need to say sorry dear, it’s your wish ask whatever you want and do whatever you want to it’s your decision.
Just a suggestion - Be to the point and transparent in life which will save everyone’s time and effort.

All the best!

I have gotten email from RP Tech for 3090. Incase anyone wants to buy it please pm me.

I just bought a used 3090 from someone from here. So [emoji2357][emoji2357]. But now that I don’t need one. Please pm me if you want it. it’s first come first serve.

Edit : OFFER is Closed. Have sold it to @Mann
Was the price same as last year for 3090? 133500

got a email from EVGA to clean the notification que for GPU which i made in july month.

There are so many changes made to EVGA que. Lets hope the que system brings gpu cards to gamers..

Most of the cards i chose are LHR variety.. thinking the miners wont touch it.

Attachments

• vivaldi_uJfmdCImr0.jpg
    vivaldi_uJfmdCImr0.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 93
got a email from EVGA to clean the notification que for GPU which i made in july month.

There are so many changes made to EVGA que. Lets hope the que system brings gpu cards to gamers..

Most of the cards i chose are LHR variety.. thinking the miners wont touch it.
Only if evga was India...

I'm sure eVGA India would've managed to **** it up as well to make a quick buck.
**** it up is the new normal now. Its like a survival game, you either take it at any stakes or keep waiting till the world ends and regret.. just like Uparvala sabka malik hai and yet Anu malik hai! Only if people got this---

I think I completely screwed up my EVGA queue. I was hoping to ship the GPU from US through Rahul's service. But as luck would have it, got the notification when Rahul stopped the services.

Gave the link to another TE user with relatives in the US. Then got the notification for another card two weeks later which I gave away on reddit. Another notification came two days back but I apparently purchased the maximum number of products allowed on a single account.

And now the queue system has stopped. Also you need to validate the purchase through SMS so there goes my hope of buying a GPU from EVGA. FML

I think I completely screwed up my EVGA queue. I was hoping to ship the GPU from US through Rahul's service. But as luck would have it, got the notification when Rahul stopped the services.

Gave the link to another TE user with relatives in the US. Then got the notification for another card two weeks later which I gave away on reddit. Another notification came two days back but I apparently purchased the maximum number of products allowed on a single account.

And now the queue system has stopped. Also you need to validate the purchase through SMS so there goes my hope of buying a GPU from EVGA. FML
when did you get the notification ?

When did you add them to notification ? I added them on 6th month .. you ?

my brother is in U.S , can he able to use the link ?

When did you add them to notification ? I added them on 6th month .. you ?
Let's see I joined the queue on 12/01/2020 for 3060ti. And got my first email to buy on August 24. In between I got a mail saying that my product to changed to LHR card.

my brother is in U.S , can he able to use the link ?
Sure. You just need to send him your login details. I received all my mails around 12 AM and you have to make payment within 8 hours 20 hours to confirm your purchase

Last edited:
Let's see I joined the queue on 12/01/2020 for 3060ti. And got my first email to buy on August 24. In between I got a mail saying that my product to changed to LHR card.

Sure. You just need to send him your login details. I received all my mails around 12 AM and you have to make payment within 8 hours to confirm your purchase
the new rules/announcement says 20 hours..

Back