Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I really would like to know the rates at which these dealers get the cards. I think they are making huge profits, like huge huge profits. Also I came across some sellers with NEW SEALED 1650's (not Super). I thought those cards were extinct and we only had GTX 1050Ti in supply.
But on the bright side, crypto is crashing! Last I check today just a while ago, BTC at 40k.
I had seen the billing from distributor for 6700xt and it was a flat 60k for one of the models, cant remember which one. Its not one of the best cards for mining and its still significantly overpriced from the distri bill.
RTX 3060 is at between 40-44k distri billing depending on model.

Anyway the distri was telling me that the shops usually earn only around 500-1000 per card in normal times, so they are trying to make as much as they can out of it now.

On another note, one of the members here was pointing fingers at me for selling a 2060 at 25-26k....sadly people fail to understand that I too had to buy a card at higher than normal prices to replace the one I sold. So please think before commenting.

I really would like to know the rates at which these dealers get the cards. I think they are making huge profits, like huge huge profits.
Yea me too. Are they really suffering too or are they just cashing in?! If you look at US sites like NewEgg and stuff, prices are equally ridiculous. If remember correctly, I think i saw a few cards that were so high they were cheaper in India (even post inflated cost times)

I had seen the billing from distributor for 6700xt and it was a flat 60k for one of the models, cant remember which one. Its not one of the best cards for mining and its still significantly overpriced from the distri bill.

Anyway the distri was telling me that the shops usually earn only around 500-1000 per card in normal times, so they are trying to make as much as they can out of it now.

On another note, one of the members here was pointing fingers at me for selling a 2060 at 25-26k....sadly people fail to understand that I too had to buy a card at higher than normal prices to replace the one I sold. So please think before commenting.
direct dealer se setting karvado cut the middle man ,in this times i think one would buyt 3070 at 55-60 from dealer
Maza hi aagaya

Last edited:
Bitcoin fell to 40k USD.
Close to 38k now but mining profits aren't dropping that much yet, guess it needs much more big crash.
Edit : crash may come in the coming months when eth moves to proof of stake. Checkout this official blog post:

Last edited:
But on the bright side, crypto is crashing! Last I check today just a while ago, BTC at 40k.
Just an update. 37k a while ago.
Screenshot_20210519-171534~2.png

I don't believe this claim. We don't know their dealer prices. And we'll not get an honest answer or the info will spread like wildfire which isn't good for their rep or business. Think of it from their perspective. If I want info I'd like them to come from the national distri like rptech since the first one in the line is the one making the most profit. I had a short stint at sales in the past so I know how some things work.

That's inevitable. Sellers will keep on getting this said to their faces from people who are desperate for a graphics cards but don't want to pay for it. While I understand their situation, they definitely aren't justified to price troll as the market doesn't revolve around their opinion.
Also I just remembered that you had a 2060 and sold for 25-26k. I've come across people buying lower tier models for much higher. I think it will fetch around 30-35k pretty easily but deal may have to be local.
We'll only notice the price fall only after miners actually start to slowly give up mining. I don't think the price fall on used graphics cards will happen overnight or quickly.
The fact is that no one complains with the coins go to the moon for stupid reasons, but everyone complains when it crashes due to a reality check. The crash is totally deserved.
Only people who invests do that. Look at Twitter. Crypto owners and investors mainly BTC guys are on rage mode lol. Fun watch.
Conspiracy theorists say that Musk is just toying with the market as he knows damn well that people actually look up to and listen to him. They say he wants to buy at minimum low possible.

The fact is that no one complains with the coins go to the moon for stupid reasons, but everyone complains when it crashes due to a reality check. The crash is totally deserved.

Honestly, people who have been in the market for say 4+ years don't really complain. It's almost always the new investors who always do. The ones who have been in the market have already cashed out and are now buying into the dip. BTC's mined Store of Value will only go up as people who mine alt-coins will trade out for BTC / ETH eventually (One will almost always loose when they trade for short vs long term. Only way to have true short term gain is scale + pump and dump ...... The more passive long term increases happen over time as people keep pooling their earned alt coin profits into BTC / ETH as and when they see the right moment for one.)

One reason why these surges occur only once in ~4 years or so is due to the profitability margins level-ing out with the cost of transaction prices and added mining power.
In addition as more projects / improvements are launched against each network - its core value only increases (intrinsic value) since more people onboard themselves into these networks as a result.

We aren't even near the peak of where these networks can go if you consider how large these networks can actually grow - based on the % of population that still needs to be onboarded.
If you do the math on the TAM - this will start to make more sense :)

Corrections will happen to curb unrealistic inflation, its all normal lol

Last edited:
Reddit is all going "Gas is on the menu bois!!" so their profits are going back up amid all this market panic. Our TE miners can confirm :p

That said, miners are definitely selling their cards - those that are not looking to hold and ride this out beyond this year - before it's too late. Curious to see how long our Indian miners will wait before selling and if the buyers are patient enough to wait for an influx to happen and not buy at high prices.

Back