Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Someone got 31k offer for an RX 580 8GB and the seller...
cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

..rejected it! He's asking for 35k. :hilarious:
Seriously? Someone quoted me 10k for 970 and I thought I had seen the end of the world.

Seriously? Someone quoted me 10k for 970 and I thought I had seen the end of the world.
RX570 going for 12k up lol.

BTW found another gem, :hilarious:

Miners free electricity Screenshot.png
Better to buy a laptop now. Better chance to get a laptop with decent GPU than a standalone GPU.
I agree. A used one would be good especially for someone like me as I'll be travelling a lot once lockdown ends (if at all). But on checking online many have no qualms going for laptops which costs 90k to lacs. Amazing situation.

Got an email from RPTech, thinking that it will be about the nvidia GPU. Fcking, its about some AIO Strix cooler from Asus. Now they will be spamming the mailbox as I had to registered to get a GPU.

Got an email from RPTech, thinking that it will be about the nvidia GPU. Fcking, its about some AIO Strix cooler from Asus. Now they will be spamming the mailbox as I had to registered to get a GPU.
Same hahaha, they market it as important too, the audacity smh

And to make matter worse, the cpu socket support list doesn't have LGA 1200 lol.

How does one register in rptech. I am not getting otp
Their website is crap and coded by people who have no idea about programming. Keep spamming it.

Halving Hash Rate
To help get GeForce GPUs in the hands of gamers, we announced in February that all GeForce RTX 3060 graphics cards shipped with a reduced Ethereum hash rate.

Today, we’re taking additional measures by applying a reduced ETH hash rate to newly manufactured GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070 and RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards. These cards will start shipping in late May.

Clear Communication to Gamers
Because these GPUs originally launched with a full hash rate, we want to ensure that customers know exactly what they’re getting when they buy GeForce products. To help with this, our GeForce partners are labeling the GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070 and RTX 3060 Ti cards with a “Lite Hash Rate,” or “LHR,” identifier. The identifier will be in retail product listings and on the box

This reduced hash rate only applies to newly manufactured cards with the LHR identifier and not to cards already purchased.

via, https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-...ash-rate-lhr-series-with-cryptomining-limiter

Their website is crap and coded by people who have no idea about programming. Keep spamming it.

via, https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-...ash-rate-lhr-series-with-cryptomining-limiter
Read about it today morn but unsure how much prices are gonna fall and most importantly how soon.
I really doubt prices are going to come down as like earlier original prices, in fact these LHR cards should be priced a it low to their original earlier prices.

Hopefully LHR shouldnt affect fps, gaming and overall original card performance...

I just bumped on to an old page where RTX 3080 from Zotac was selling for 83000. Those were the good old days and not a while ago too.

I really would like to know the rates at which these dealers get the cards. I think they are making huge profits, like huge huge profits. Also I came across some sellers with NEW SEALED 1650's (not Super). I thought those cards were extinct and we only had GTX 1050Ti in supply.
But on the bright side, crypto is crashing! Last I check today just a while ago, BTC at 40k.

Back