Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Why are you guys still beating a dead horse 74 pages in, the GPU market is a joke and pretty much dead for the foreseeable future.
Now those shitcoiners are coming for your hard drive.
As a wise man once said "If life gives you lemons make lemonade!"

I don't think there's any confirmation for now. They postponed it to May 28th but seeing the current covid situation it's unlikely to happen.
Agar jugaad hai to sab ho jayega.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Wink GIF

Find someone who had approach and he will take his cut and get you a GPU. Just saw a video on YouTube about a bid for 72 3060Ti for 83000 USD. How can someone at this point of time have so many, and they were all EVGA and in UTAH (US).

Why are you guys still beating a dead horse 74 pages in, the GPU market is a joke and pretty much dead for the foreseeable future.
Now those shitcoiners are coming for your hard drive.

Because people who cannot do anything about it will just just be happy ranting and removing their frustrations. Then be it 74 or 74xx pages unless they get hands on some gpu their souls will be unsatisfied and thus rants will continue.

Because people who cannot do anything about it will just just be happy ranting and removing their frustrations. Then be it 74 or 74xx pages unless they get hands on some gpu their souls will be unsatisfied and thus rants will continue.

Ranting on a thread isn't gonna bring prices down, I'm on a 1650s since the past 18 months which I bought as a temp GPU until the 3xxx release, obviously that didn't turn out well.
I'm just surprised that one year later people still continue to be surprised by the ridiculous pricing, it's going to get more retarded tbh.
Not like there are tons of new games to play anyways and most newer releases are getting pushed back due to dev cycles being affected.

Question, are the prices listed on rptech with or without GST? I forgot.
Ranting on a thread isn't gonna bring prices down,
Oh my man you don't understand. Think of it as a "stress relief" for many of us if you will. :hilarious:
Anyway don't mind.

Back