Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I feel a little less stingy every passing day about paying extra for an AIB 3070. Getting one from RPtech is now like a lottery, every single tech forum, facebook group, scapler, retailer and vidayak ka beta knows about the FE Sale by now. This time it will probably have bots in the mix too. The total cards will also probably be below 40 units, my guess is 35.

Already postponed to 28th May, mate. Check you mail.
Lol. Just checked it. They are better off sending one email like "On sale, when available..." and leave it at that instead of spamming our mailboxes.
I feel a little less stingy every passing day about paying extra for an AIB 3070. Getting one from RPtech is now like a lottery, every single tech forum, facebook group, scapler, retailer and vidayak ka beta knows about the FE Sale by now. This time it will probably have bots in the mix too.
That would be a good option if the AIB cards are priced reasonably. That is not the case currently. The Gigabyte 3070 Gaming OC was priced @ 55k in December and now it is being sold for 110k on mdcomputers.

An entire month? lmao
Must be because of the lockdown. Doesn't surprise me tbh. They won't be able to ship anything out anyway. And even if they do the sale but can't ship them out, customers who managed to pay for them would surely get mad like crazy. Situation is unpredictable. The best decision for them.
The Gigabyte 3070 Gaming OC was priced @ 55k in December and now it is being sold for 110k on mdcomputers.
WTF lmao. That's much more than my local price. Are people actually paying over a lakh for it? Holy shit!

Logical decision to postponed the sale (though I am not excited about this sale at all). Here in Lucknow we don't have full lockdown but streets are deserted and only 25% shops are open.

P.S. I can't move with my sale due to lockdown in Delhi as most of the courir get stuck and the courir guy told me not to ship anything as of now

WTF lmao. That's much more than my local price. Are people actually paying over a lakh for it? Holy shit!
There are a few people that are actually willing to buy it for that price. Nvidia cards are currently worth more than the gold standard.

Next sale date for 3070FE on RPTech is on 29th April @ 11 AM. Hope they stick to that timeline.
RPTech after selling all the cards in black market be like,
vince mcmahon wwe GIF

I just how that 3070ti and 3080ti are anti-mining. so that we get a stable market ...
Nope, we don't. That's not how the market works.

Back