Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

The current state is the result of people forgetting ethics & morality.

The average citizen blames that the government is corrupt but fail to realize that they're corrupt too and will do anything to get their work done.

Singapore’s success is due to MPH: Meritocracy, Pragmatism and Honesty

Greed can't be cured with medicines.

The average citizen blames that the government is corrupt but fail to realize that they're corrupt too and will do anything to get their work done.

People- the crooked and corrupted lot- disposed off with ethics/ morality/ principle long ago that's nothing new. This Corona situation has only helped us to see for what people's true selves are, is more of a reminder really.

A properly working govt. is very much needed as roughly 80% of the population is dumb and blind followers of whoever is presiding. And when we have a govt. which is such as the present one the situation is bound to be worse. It's only you and me for those it's irrelevant, you know the politics but we are the minority.

yaar if people are resolute than scalpers could be taught a lesson and secondly within a month or two i could see a downward trend atleast in india wi.r.t gpu

india has again
Miners are ready to buy the cards at any price because they know they'll make the money back anyway.
Anytime a seller posts pictures of GPUs in stock, there are people in the comment sections asking for 10 units without even asking about the price. Because theyre willing to buy for any price, scalpers also price it as high as they can.
In the end it's us consumers who get screwed over, I don't see the situation getting better for a year
the new nvidia chips with -302 is being pumped out which will replace the existing ones which will deter mining on the cards at hW level .So there is is a glimmer of hope.

And nvidia are pumping out minner cards with 6 month warranty so they are even selling the waste chips win win situation :p

So AIB's and distributors are also responsible for the price increase.

00:00 - Welcome back to Hardware Unboxed
00:27 - Current GPU Market
02:23 - AIBs Keep Raising Prices
05:00 - Distributors Are Screwing Retailers and You
07:36 - Supply Chain Issues
09:36 - GPU Pricing Trends
13:30 - Is Mining to Blame?
15:03 - Current CPU Market
19:13 - Outro

00:00 - Recapping the Week
01:17 - New GamersNexus Modmat “Volt” & Restock
07:40 - Potential AMD Zen 3 Side Channel Exploit
10:32 - GTX 1080 Ti Revival Rumors Are False
11:47 - Hong Kong Customs Seized Smuggled GPUs
14:37 - New AMD Patent Expands Upon GPU Chiplets
19:19 - Confirmed: AMD X570 Passive Chipset
20:37 - US Govt. to Hold Summit to Discuss Shortages
23:55 - Epic Games Loot Box Settlement Deadlines
25:04 - AMD Releases RX 6800 XT Midnight Black GPU
26:10 - Intel Inadvertently Uses MacBook Pro in Ad

Arrey bhai sab hai. You forgot that at point of time the prices of hard drive were plummeting as they were cheap and then there was this flood and suddenly Seagate+WD jacked up the prices. Baad main investigation hui and it was found that it was all to make money.

So these companies are just using this Pandemic as an excuse. They are hoarding on to the Supply and only releasing to make money. BITCOIN dip or becoming Immune to GPU mining made them run into losses and now they are back into Business. I cannot agree that these companies cannot increase their output. It is all bullshit.
Miners are buying whatever GPU they can to mine at any cost. Scalpers are using this as a quick way to make money and they did it for GPU/CPU/XBOX Series X and PS5.

New crypto call Chia, uses high speed storage instead of processing power. Early adopters already buying high capacity drives. Could trigger Nand shortages and price increase in future. Purely speculative, the crypto is not tradable at the moment.

Yehi baki tha :banghead:

Rumor? Fear mongering?
What a depressing time for gamers and PC gamers in particular...
I assume you guys have already heard about the Intel chips and incoming "shortage"?
Or these corporate coms know that we will buy anyway regardless of how high the prices are.
All these seem to be just speculations for now.
Btw I don't see how talking about things like "ethics" is relevant around here. :/

just remember this

if president of USA holds a meeting regarding chips than he has the complete picture .He wont give away a free dollars to china there will be a crackdown

And that is why most countries in Asia dont progress. We are generally not law abiding and are always looking for loopholes. Singapore is so strict about enforcing the law that people dont take it for granted. I have always maintained that India as a country would have been better of under an extremely strict government, rather than the pandering types we have had since day one.

Arrey bhai sab hai. You forgot that at point of time the prices of hard drive were plummeting as they were cheap and then there was this flood and suddenly Seagate+WD jacked up the prices. Baad main investigation hui and it was found that it was all to make money.

So these companies are just using this Pandemic as an excuse. They are hoarding on to the Supply and only releasing to make money. BITCOIN dip or becoming Immune to GPU mining made them run into losses and now they are back into Business. I cannot agree that these companies cannot increase their output. It is all bullshit.
Miners are buying whatever GPU they can to mine at any cost. Scalpers are using this as a quick way to make money and they did it for GPU/CPU/XBOX Series X and PS5.
+1

Rumor? Fear mongering?
What a depressing time for gamers and PC gamers in particular...
I assume you guys have already heard about the Intel chips and incoming "shortage"?
Or these corporate coms know that we will buy anyway regardless of how high the prices are.
All these seem to be just speculations for now.
Btw I don't see how talking about things like "ethics" is relevant around here. :/
Nope, not a rumor, check this, https://wccftech.com/hard-drive-and...e-near-future-if-new-cryptocurrency-succeeds/.

Well, if we can't talk about ethics & morality in an open tech forum, then where can we?

So regarding my form fill up for the 3060 Ti few days back someone from rptech replied today that they have noted my inquiry and will inform me once the same is available for ordering.

Humbled, I guess.
That's how they've been doing from the day nvidea partnered with them.
And if you followup on the same email, you'll get a response "Thank You for contacting Rptech India. The GPU is not available yet and we'll let you know when it becomes available for ordering"

place near me doesnt have much hardware store. it's not safe to travel coz of Corona.
Should i just buy Zotac 1050 Ti for 12k?
Is it new? If its new then its a good price. Get it. 1650 will be over 20k now. or wait for a used better card at a decent price.
Well, if we can't talk about ethics & morality in an open tech forum, then where can we?
You can talk but is it going help? Doubt it. Scalpers won't care. rptech won't care.

Back