Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

There must be thousands of real users trying to login right now. And in the end the bots will get all the stock haha

On what basis does RPTech select the people to email? I had registered a long time ago (~1.5 months) for both 3060Ti and 3070, never got a mail from them. Is there any other way to register. I did "Send Enquiry" thing on their site.

From r/Indiangaming

ai17t2p8o2u61.jpg

On what basis does RPTech select the people to email? I had registered a long time ago (~1.5 months) for both 3060Ti and 3070, never got a mail from them. Is there any other way to register. I did "Send Enquiry" thing on their site.
I placed request 3 months ago and got the email. Anyways, it doesnt matter and the sale is not restricted to that list. Keep eye out for updates this those in this thread where open sale date and time are mentioned.
At this point I've lost all hopes. Will just run with a 750ti until 4000 series comes out
Same here.

Do check your promotions folder if you're using Gmail. Rptech mail gets automatically redirected to the promotions folder for whatever reason.

Back