Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Yes. Only till Guwahati for NE apparently. T1/T2 cities and towns only.
Captcha was not much of a problem for me as the otp was. There was no otp. Gave up and tried the next day and it came. Maybe it was the timing, from midnight till early 6 am the site probably is unable to generate otps not sure though.
Yes OTP wasn't generated in some cases. I don't know if it was a server problem or their website registration is just bad in general. If anyone is still going for it then try try again. Refresh page and repeat. It's a pain though.

Yes, not just an account. But you have to get an invite from them for the sale to make a transaction. I know cos I have tried it with an account , but without an invitation.

The sale will probably only go live at 11:30 or so. Also be ready to learn all the different errors a website can get due to server overload.

Yes, not just an account. But you have to get an invite from them for the sale to make a transaction. I know cos I have tried it with an account , but without an invitation.
So basically no one registering now will get an invite and so can't buy.

Wait what? So we need a link from them to be able to buy? So will they send the same link to multiple users and then FCFS basis will apply?

Are you sure about this ? It is clearly stated in their mail that they plan to sell them in a first come first served basis. The e-mails were sent out to everyone who gave out their email in the notify me box even if they don't have an account with RPtech.

That was happening to me from the link in my email. So I went on the website to copy this link. And no it is not giving me a MSdefender error

Are you sure about this ? It is clearly stated in their mail that they plan to sell them in a first come first served basis. The e-mails were sent out to everyone who gave out their email in the notify me box even if they don't have an account with RPtech.

I see no difference in the link shared through email, so I doubt what Mann said is the case. But I've not done this before so no idea.

So if you click on the link from that mail, you are redirected to rptech's site?

Can you share the email link?

This was taken from my mail box, it was received on the 17th morning. I'm not saying that the link in the mail is different for everyone, I'm saying that like before anyone who is registered with RPTECH will be able to put the card in the cart but you cannot pay or check out after that unless you are on the invite list from their server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-17-12-10-50-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-17-12-10-50-37.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 90
That was happening to me from the link in my email. So I went on the website to copy this link. And no it is not giving me a MSdefender error
Have you done it?
I just came to say that I didn't come across any such error. Only the OTP and captcha ones.

Have you done it?
I just came to say that I didn't come across any such error. Only the OTP and captcha ones.
Tbf Rptech website constantly shows errors on the 30 series pages. Sometimes they randomly go down for no reason at all. I had a monitor set up to alert me whenever the card goes on sale. And it goes off 4-5 times every month just because the page is messed up.

I checked today morning and couldn't find the page for 3060ti. Don't put much thought into it.
Looks like the Rptech site is already down

Last edited:
Back