Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

1618646885422.png

youtube also promoting this shit and now TMSC says 2023 is when this will be normal. We are Doomed :p

Arrey these companies are just milking this time as much as they can, because once GPU mining fades then there will less sales for GPU and Power Supplies, which is at peak right now. GPU especially.

Isn't there a limit of one per customer ? I thought RPTech automatically cancel your order if they find you have already ordered one or are they just bullshitting ?

I did last night. If and when they contact me back, will there be an option for any type of instalment payment mode? Anyone has experience? 36k is too much
There's no installation payment mode afaik. It's only bank transfer. Also only the 3070 is going on sale right now for 44.5k
They have EMI options

Last edited:
Btw guys, ever since posting that I got the 1650S for 16500rs I've been getting a bunch of PM's from other members asking about how I got it. My one and only suggestion is to visit all dealers which you can especially those in t2/t3 towns. If you are lucky they might have a stock or two. If you don't live in t2/t3 towns then ask someone who lives there. You NEED to visit as many PC stores as you can. I'm serious. Its worth only when you try and get one. If not then sorry poor luck. Like I said my piece was an old stock of March/April 2020. You need to find similar old stock. I don't know what else to say honestly.

How do the Rashi guys take payment?
I see account numbers being mentioned. So do they take payment only via Netbanking or are payments through credit cards allowed as well.

Did any of you have any problem signing up on rptech site? I can't. First two tries there was no captcha. Last one had captcha but isn't loading after confirming the code. Now I can't "continue" and its loading forever :/

Did any of you have any problem signing up on rptech site? I can't. First two tries there was no captcha. Last one had captcha but isn't loading after confirming the code. Now I can't "continue" and its loading forever :/
I filled the captcha first, then filled in all the other details and verified number, it worked after that

OMG finally did it. That must've taken a bazillion times.

Edit: They don't deliver it to my PIN. :hilarious:
I'll have to use my relative's address now. Sad.

Last edited:
Captcha was not much of a problem for me as the otp was. There was no otp. Gave up and tried the next day and it came. Maybe it was the timing, from midnight till early 6 am the site probably is unable to generate otps not sure though.

Back