Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I wouldn't trust these FE 3080/3090 because if they were mined they'd be in way worse condition as they get too high memory junction temps, even in even in 21c rooms and we know Indian climate.
Well you could mine then in Himachal, upper Himachal as we call it.

French Flirt GIF

Cheap electricity. Then my Mom's village is windy all through out the Year and it is on hill top, so harnessing Solar and Wind energy is always a possibility. Sharing a Picture.

1621691554266.png

Yeah got the above mail. I wished PABGB sent at least one email which was worth keeping. In past 2 years every email they sent was useless like this. Their seasonal discounts are the best. 200 off on a 50k build or something. Not sure whether they are serious!
their is an email from PrimeABGB worth keeping till next purchase - when you buy something - someone from their billing/business will ask you to post or share feedback and in return they give you the code for next purchase; I would definitely keep that email for sure - its going to help me save some bucks. ;) ;)

Well you could mine then in Himachal, upper Himachal as we call it.

French Flirt GIF

Cheap electricity. Then my Mom's village is windy all through out the Year and it is on hill top, so harnessing Solar and Wind energy is always a possibility. Sharing a Picture.

View attachment 105880
Himachal is really something, it's so beautiful especially the Shimla to kullu route. One of the places that I really liked while traveling there is Hanogi. It's a must visit if you're traveling in that route

IMG_20190216_153028.jpg

From RTX 3000 discussion to Tourism Himachal. You guys should ask your CM to pay you in RTX 3070's for the publicity lol.
Yeah, I recently learned that folks in Himachal into crypto are exploring the option of using wind energy. Now i could not find any information about when asked my friends who are from different districts.
Because whom do ever is mining he would try to do it with uttered secrecy. Just imagine if the word is out, people would even barge in to steal just the GPU.

Just imagine if the word is out, people would even barge in to steal just the GPU.
So you expecting thieves breaking into your house just to steal that gpu but no cash or jewelry.. then those would be probably either miner, scalpers or gamers or someone who wanna be rich given the crisis!

So you expecting thieves breaking into your house just to steal that gpu but no cash or jewelry.. then those would be probably either miner, scalpers or gamers or someone who wanna be rich given the crisis!
So a question here, will you be sharing openly with your peers or friend that you you mine cryptocurrency at xyz location.
My answer would be No. Ofcourse, you can share with your parents but won't be tell them that this is for cryptocurrency. Will make up something foe them.

Wow, congrats. Looks awesome.
Damage?
Flipkart lists it for 1.12L and 230 Watts Ac Adapter so it should be around 15 percent slower than the desktop version. Good purchase though.
Bang on! Yea I'm surprised at how fast it is, and how cool it runs even without lifting the laptop on any sort of stand. Gives me 90% of the performance of my liquid Vega 64 overclocked to the brim at 300W, and I'll more than happily take it

Finally got a non-scalped 3060...in a laptop :p

Acer Predator Helios 300
i7 10870H @ 72W PL2
RTX 3060 100W
16GB 3200MHz Single Channel RAM (runs at 2933MHz)
144hz 1080p 3ms 15.6"
Amazing. But I don't think I can ever bring myself to buy a "gaming" laptop anymore. The value depreciation is too much in case I want to upgrade and buy a new one. Costs of the components too!
I've always wanted to buy the old THICC Alienware laptop. I was considering to buy that 13" which was being sold here recently but price didn't make sense as I could buy a new Acer one for around the same price.
I still hope to get the THICC Alienware someday.

Amazing. But I don't think I can ever bring myself to buy a "gaming" laptop anymore. The value depreciation is too much in case I want to upgrade and buy a new one. Costs of the components too!
I've always wanted to buy the old THICC Alienware laptop. I was considering to buy that 13" which was being sold here recently but price didn't make sense as I could buy a new Acer one for around the same price.
I still hope to get the THICC Alienware someday.
That's the only downside of it, cost diminishes and upgrading CPU plus GPU is not easy.

Back