Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

i think they have the numbers ,keep your tails up , snagged 3060ti at msrp order is confirmed.
Damn bro
dont-give-me-hope-Avengers-meme-template.jpg

Hey guys, if anyone of you receive email let me know.
I had given away 2-3 invites here in Nov-Dec-Jan free to help others.
I guess that someone can help me back as I need 1 GPU lol.
Same here. Open for 3060ti or 3070! Eagerly awaiting a gpu which is the major roadblock right now, once acquired I can finally proceed for rest of the components!

Same here as well. Please let me know. Plus, I'll sell my current Vega 64 LC at a massively discounted price compared to market price of 55k+, if I can get any FE GPU. @Rajiv Sri ;)
If only AMD had half as decent AI support

In past several weeks I saw many colorful variants listed but obviously were too pricey aka scalping rates!
LIke some bilili simsim editions..names were hilarious like some kiddo stories!

I made an inquiry for 3060ti few months back and since then they were sending useless crap emails so made a filter in gmail to auto delete all emails from rptech now I have no idea if I got any email
Where there's muck, there's brass.. you thought everything muck and you lost a gold!

I made an inquiry for 3060ti few months back and since then they were sending useless crap emails so made a filter in gmail to auto delete all emails from rptech now I have no idea if I got any email
idk how this works, and if it permanently auto deletes all rptech emails but maybe check spam/trash to see if it's landed there?

Lol and all the trash offers emails I get from them are at 1230AM in the night. They don't even know or care to schedule the emails properly.

On one email, I made back enquiry back in December 2020, in February and every following month. In another email I made enquiry way back when FE was released, that is October and still not a single email except for their crap offers. Meanwhile people who registered few months to 10 days back are getting it. Their que system obviously is shit

Add to this I actually managed to buy it in a flash sale but it was "not successful" even after paying successfully. Imagine my frustration.

Capture+_2021-08-23-20-07-08.png

Screenshot_20210823-200459.png

On one email, I made back enquiry back in December 2020, in February and every following month. In another email I made enquiry way back when FE was released, that is October and still not a single email except for their crap offers. Meanwhile people who registered few months to 10 days back are getting it. Their que system obviously is shit

Add to this I actually managed to buy it in a flash sale but it was "not successful" even after paying successfully. Imagine my frustration.

View attachment 112348

View attachment 112349
they send it to all ,but its first come first basis .the one who pays first gets it first .Link of payment came at 10:30am payment done by 10:56 and immediately called them and got it confirmed

Back