Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Hmm. How much is the price for 3070ti now, anu idea.
Fe was 55k and 3rd party is like 80 to 1lac depending on model.
Also now the pricing are really getting high as to nbminer getting around 70% or LHR.
Got a quote of 1.20L for ASUS strix 3080 LHR, 1.10L for galax SG 3080, 1.40 L for galax SG 3080ti, 1.45L for Zotac amp holo 3080Ti, 1.80L for 3090 FE but mostly sold I think at this point.
TSMC pricing will be increase from December 2021.

RTX 30 series’s super will be launched in Dec or Jan based on Intel’s ARC gpu launch.

ye hamesha ka he. So confused on what to buy. Prices ka to pata nahi he lekin stock availability ka issue to he for certain models.

Last edited:
Fe was 55k and 3rd party is like 80 to 1lac depending on model.
Also now the pricing are really getting high as to nbminer getting around 70% or LHR.
Got a quote of 1.20L for ASUS strix 3080 LHR, 1.10L for galax SG 3080, 1.40 L for galax SG 3080ti, 1.45L for Zotac amp holo 3080Ti, 1.80L for 3090 FE but mostly sold I think at this point.
TSMC pricing will be increase from December 2021.

RTX 30 series’s super will be launched in Dec or Jan based on Intel’s ARC gpu launch.

ye hamesha ka he. So confused on what to buy. Prices ka to pata nahi he lekin stock availability ka issue to he for certain models.
Hmm. Has Ethereum change has been implemented or not. Prices are still high, I have been wanting to made a 4K rig but it seems like I'll have to wait for another year.

Hmm. Has Ethereum change has been implemented or not. Prices are still high, I have been wanting to made a 4K rig but it seems like I'll have to wait for another year.
In order to keep the prices artificially high, one has to control the supply. There is enough demand for these cards that price would remain at an all-time high.

Hopefully ethereum proof of stake isnt delayed .
MIning is not going any where. LHR are only for Etherium and ERGO. reset can be mined without issue. so the next big thing is RAVEN and ERGO. This is an issue. NB miner has unlocked a stable 68 -69 %. if lucky then 70 % LHR limiter.

Man these people are lying left and right, people registered in Jan/Feb are getting their cards in FB but in email they're saying that they're only giving it to people registered on September!
I registered in Jan, no Email and communication after the first one where they said jab number ayega to bataenge.

Last edited:
i registered in December and got an email last week and was able to score a 3090
Lucky you. I also connected with them in December 2020 but may be it was late December 2020 and was in contact till Jan 2021. anyways congratulations :)
also for an update I got below response...
Dear Customer,

Greetings from RP tech India!

Thank you for writing to us.

“Your inquiry is noted and we will inform you once same is available for ordering”

Thank You.

Lucky you. I also connected with them in December 2020 but may be it was late December 2020 and was in contact till Jan 2021. anyways congratulations :)
also for an update I got below response...
if youre placing the request on RPtech site your turn will never come , you need to fill the form on Nvidia India site, Nvidia is governing the allocation process these days, so who ever wrote to RPtech or did whatever on their site their efforts shall be futile

if youre placing the request on RPtech site your turn will never come , you need to fill the form on Nvidia India site, Nvidia is governing the allocation process these days, so who ever wrote to RPtech or did whatever on their site their efforts shall be futile
udhar bhi bhara tha :/

Thanks for this information. Saved us from RPtech nonsense

Back