Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I would say get what ever you can get your hands on. as the prices are redicules and even though people might know that ether mining will stop. artificial searcity will be created and I don't thing miners will sell the card as other coins are on rise. RPtech is a lottery now. if you got a 3rd party card and later also got RP tech, get the card and sell for a certain margin so that the extra paid cost is recovered. rest is up to the person. they can charge premium like scalpers or give it free of cost ( I doubt in covid its possible for many ). things are going to be tougher till 4000 series cards come to market ( 1.5 years away ) . its already around 1 year and still Sept, 2020 requirements are been fulfilled by RPtech as much I know. reset based on models even Jan, 2021 orders where fulfilled.

Last edited:
rptech is processing inquires for jan I think as of now. for 3060ti and 3080ti which I don't know how it works as 3080Ti was not released at all. kinda stupid thing going on with the emails stuff.

rptech is processing inquires for jan I think as of now. for 3060ti and 3080ti which I don't know how it works as 3080Ti was not released at all. kinda stupid thing going on with the emails stuff.
Yeah. I made it in November, for 3080. Still nothing.
3060Ti released later and now 3080Ti just recently and seems to be some mix of shady stuff and email going bonkers.

3080(non Ti) is not restocking. So they’re most likely skipping 3080 requests. Luckily I made request for every single card in 2020 using multiple emails. So I got 3080 Ti multiple invitations. Waiting for other models as well. Hopefully.

well I have also did for 3080Ti which is still missing for me.

Guys. I bought a used 3090 from someone. That you was bought in Oct 2020. There’s a battlefield 2042 bundle going on. Can I claim that game? That person has not used any bundle at all when he bought the gpu

Guys. I bought a used 3090 from someone. That you was bought in Oct 2020. There’s a battlefield 2042 bundle going on. Can I claim that game? That person has not used any bundle at all when he bought the gpu
Nope. I think purchases after 08/24/2021 qualify.

Received one code but got rejected for the 2nd (different email). Weird thing.

Attachments

• 22ADF9D1-AC25-4E3C-8C82-E89D06746167.jpeg
    22ADF9D1-AC25-4E3C-8C82-E89D06746167.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
Is there a downward trend or something new thats pushing people to offload there cards, last couple of days I've seen 3x 2060's being listed for sale in market section (won't talk about the price though) so is it just coincidence or soothing thats triggering people to cash before prices go down?

Is there a downward trend or something new thats pushing people to offload there cards, last couple of days I've seen 3x 2060's being listed for sale in market section (won't talk about the price though) so is it just coincidence or soothing thats triggering people to cash before prices go down?
Bro there is good availability of 3000 series cards from rptech and other sources which is making people upgrade at decent rates. So why not sell 2000 series at premium and upgrade :)

Yes, there is already cooling off and used markets are coming with 16 and 20 series cards as this is good time to make profits. Artificial 3000 series price inflation has caused it and bubble will burst by Dec-Jan so wait and watch!

Bro there is good availability of 3000 series cards from rptech and other sources which is making people upgrade at decent rates. So why not sell 2000 series at premium and upgrade :)

Yes, there is already cooling off and used markets are coming with 16 and 20 series cards as this is good time to make profits. Artificial 3000 series price inflation has caused it and bubble will burst by Dec-Jan so wait and watch!
Gotcha so instead of waiting best option is to cashin before demand/supply ratio stabilize

Back