Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

3090 8k 60 fps enough said priced at $1500
3080 2x faster than 2080 priced at $700
3070 faster than 2080ti priced at $500

But dont jump onto it ,AMD might have something stunning than this ,and again the ti`s and supers are awaiting in nvidia`s flanks. Be patient

Sorry RTX 2XXX series owners ,Guys dont buy used 2XXX series card at thigh rates get new 3XXX

EDITED LATER ON

My thoughts great cards but 3080 AND 3070 will be restricted by their VRAMS PSU requirements and temperatureu .Maybe gtx 400 all over again ,1080ti users look if you can wait for a year for the ti`s and the super

And people who were waiting .The trade off would be Temps ,PSU requirement the electricity consumption and maybe less vram on such powerfull cards ,i hava strong feeling ti`s and supers are there in near future and those would be fabbed on TSMC and could be power efficient

Last edited:
Well AMD might have something great at top end ,at 3070 level they might not provide RTX so they will sell for cheap ,but 3070 is a superb buy

Well will know remaining ingame fps by 20 september

3090 8k 60 fps enough said priced at $1500

Minecraft with raytracing on maybe.

3080 2x faster than 2080 priced at $700

Such a jump won't happen because the games aren't pushing boundaries and Nvidia won't burn a hole in their pocket by selling a 2x faster card at the same price.

3070 faster than 2080ti priced at $500

Same thing, what will Nvidia and AIB's do with all the unsold inventory ?
Price cuts wont come without competition and the games will still be limited by console. Also, the next-gen consoles will probably be priced at 500-550$ and won't beat current gen GPU's either so there's no need to release such gpu's at such prices at all.

But dont jump onto it ,AMD might have something stunning than this ,and again the ti`s and supers are awaiting in nvidia`s flanks. Be patient

MIGHT.
AMD haven't put out anything impressive to compete with Nvidia since ages and when they do it's too little too late in all price brackets i.e., Nano, Vega56, 5700xt, etc
People have been talking about Big Navi since ages and there are still no signs of it and even if they do come out with something impressive it'll be ridiculously overpriced here anyways.

I have been waiting for an upgrade for almost a decade now. RDR2 is simply stunning and i want a GPU that give me 60+ frames at Ultra while playing this game in 21:9. But then i dont want to shell out 1 Lakh rupees.

RTX 3090 is the new TITAN. Twice as fast as RTX 2080 Ti, 24 GB GDDR6X. The Giant Ampere. A BFGPU, $1499 available from September 17.

Minecraft with raytracing on maybe.

Such a jump won't happen because the games aren't pushing boundaries and Nvidia won't burn a hole in their pocket by selling a 2x faster card at the same price.

Same thing, what will Nvidia and AIB's do with all the unsold inventory ?
Price cuts wont come without competition and the games will still be limited by console. Also, the next-gen consoles will probably be priced at 500-550$ and won't beat current gen GPU's either so there's no need to release such gpu's at such prices at all.

MIGHT.
AMD haven't put out anything impressive to compete with Nvidia since ages and when they do it's too little too late in all price brackets i.e., Nano, Vega56, 5700xt, etc
People have been talking about Big Navi since ages and there are still no signs of it and even if they do come out with something impressive it'll be ridiculously overpriced here anyways.

well they are on a back foot on power util & temps due to Samsung`s 8 nm same like GTX 400 series fermi architecture (nvidia didnt get space for their ampere on TSMC ),TSMC 7nm will give an edge to AMD i want to know the chip on 3090 is samsung or tsmc and the vram on new ccards are low ,so there are ti`s and super to counter AMD.

350 watt for 3090 ,320 for 3080 & 220 watt for 3070 ,so in the worst case scenario you will require a 650 watt psu even on a future 3060
Post automatically merged:

RTX 3090 is the new TITAN. Twice as fast as RTX 2080 Ti, 24 GB GDDR6X. The Giant Ampere. A BFGPU, $1499 available from September 17.

DOnt forget it can be SLI d as well o_O

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that the event had already concluded, I thought you were a rambling fanboy :p
Guess we'll have to wait for independent reviews but the claims and pricing on the 3070 was definitely surprising.

I wasn't aware that the event had already concluded, I thought you were a rambling fanboy :p
Guess we'll have to wait for independent reviews but the claims and pricing on the 3070 was definitely surprising.

Thats the problem you dont read ,title clearly says Nvidia RTX 3XXX series announced

We've seen plenty of threads started solely based on rumors and I was under the impression that the event was tomorrow hence got confused.
TBF the info that you posted seemed unbelievable going by the ripoff that was the RTX 2xxx series.

The fact they are launching new gpu with same pricing seems interesting but I don't think they will sell anywhere near launch price

RIP 20xx series.

38MzFW0.png

Back