Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Didn't expect this from Amazon (Appario Retail).
...but really 1.22L for a 3080 is just crazy!!

BTW. is scalping allowed on TE ?? LOL

Last edited:
You'll have your soon dont worry m sure, now that they have started to trickle in.

Yes, its getting that time for the CPU and mobo upgrade.
But I really think I can pull it for till early next year.
I am still not CPU bound in FS20 at my res of 4096x2160, with my CPU at 4.3Ghz all core,
its all at ultra and m getting @ 48Fps.
I was really expecting it to be CPU bound by now, maybe the quad channel is helping out.
If I go down a couple of settings and set them to 'High' I start to get CPU bound.

What's GTek? Any e-commerce website?

The initial hype died down for me, was really looking forward to getting a 3080. Purchased a Violin since it was actually IN STOCK. I'll wait to get the 3060ti/3070 if they are available at the end of the year or just go down the 1080 setup with a 1660ti/2070 super (used). AMD GPU showcase is also near, let's see. Not paying a single rupee more than what should be priced in India, feed them the need, they'll continue to increase their greed.

Still skimming. Just have to wait it out and pricing will be normal. Already people are getting these at MRP. Will also be interesting to know how they are invoicing over MRP.

Still skimming. Just have to wait it out and pricing will be normal. Already people are getting these at MRP. Will also be interesting to know how they are invoicing over MRP.
They can't bill over the MRP on the box and the MRP on the box is usually insane high.

The MRP printed on the TUF 3090 is 1,88,370/-
It did not cost me that, but just informing the MRP.

So I am assuming the MRP on the 3080 is maybe half of this at 94,185/-

Back