Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I think I'll just get used components now. My new cpu 5600X probably won't come till Q2 next year. My aunt going to London in Jan so i was thinking of ordering them through her. The other components are a little big for her to carry.
Having said that let me know if you guys got any part for sale. I have only the monitor and cabinet. Gave away my SSD and other old parts.
I'll create a WTB thread later.
FRESH NVIDIA DRAMA! HOT HOT HOT! LOL
Nvidia is now being a cry baby :hilarious:

Ugh just went on and did this................

3090fe.jpg

RPTech showed 3080 was available on main page but when you go to its page it was not. So got this instead.

Well my MSI 2080 X Trio is back on sale now.

If anyone has RPtech contact number do share. Their number on website 022-61771771/2 are not working.

Last edited:
Gigabyte/Aorus is currently have a "sale." Validity: Dec 11-13. Applicable only to prime, md, vedant, gamesandcomps and Amazon.
92950-618e9cc18c8d5ebd43f03d5d431f90f3.png
I just noticed the tax on the RTX 3090. Enough to buy a lower mid-range card for 1080p haha

Last edited:
I got an Eagle OC from MD at that price. Card should be here in a few days. I've been playing with a lot of stuff turned down because my 1660Ti can't handle the 2560x1600 resolution very well at high or very high settings, depending on the game. I am not very confident about the low noise layout of the Fractal Define 7 being able to handle the heat output come summertime, but we'll see.

I do also need a 6800XT or 3080 at some point, but my Lian Li case is horribly cramped for GPU height. The 1080 Amp Extreme I have in there is so tall it keeps the side panel askew after the power cable is inserted. Only the MSI Gaming X seems to be short enough to actually fit, but those are unobtanium rn.

I got an Eagle OC from MD at that price. Card should be here in a few days. I've been playing with a lot of stuff turned down because my 1660Ti can't handle the 2560x1600 resolution very well at high or very high settings, depending on the game. I am not very confident about the low noise layout of the Fractal Define 7 being able to handle the heat output come summertime, but we'll see.

I do also need a 6800XT or 3080 at some point, but my Lian Li case is horribly cramped for GPU height. The 1080 Amp Extreme I have in there is so tall it keeps the side panel askew after the power cable is inserted. Only the MSI Gaming X seems to be short enough to actually fit, but those are unobtanium rn.
I added the Gaming OC to the cart in gamesncomps but it became out of stock before checking out... so few more months with my trusted GTX970

Update:
What kind of system are you building?
I created a thread

I added the Gaming OC to the cart in gamesncomps but it became out of stock before checking out... so few more months with my trusted GTX970
I also noticed that the card price has now increased to 45k+, so I guess I'm 'lucky' to have got a card so close to the expected retail. It arrived today and I'm trying it out in a few newer games.

The heatsink is extremely small. I was expecting it to be a little below my normal standards, but the size is shockingly small even if it is the welded type that is slightly more efficient. I'm also seeing roughly 80C temperatures in what are fairly cold months, this is about 5 degrees hotter than a Galax 1660Ti, itself not a shining star in the cooling department. Fans are spinning up to 100%, so there's literally zero thermal headroom on this thing. Summers are going to be hell, I can already feel it. My previous Gigabyte card was the opposite of this, a 1650 Super with a chunky heatsink that was definitely overkill.

Unless you're on a very tight budget, I would stay away from the Eagle series in general.

My 3090 arrived today and its my birthday but I am away till the 17th-18th. It was shipped via blue dart Air that's why it arrived quicker than I expected.
Congrats. The wait is going to be painful. Btw a fellow 3090 FE owner here.

Does anyone know if Rashi offers 2 years additional warranty on FE in addition to 3 years?

Congrats. The wait is going to be painful. Btw a fellow 3090 FE owner here.

Does anyone know if Rashi offers 2 years additional warranty on FE in addition to 3 years?
I think zotac is the only company in India who offers 3+2 warranty on their products after registering with your email.

Back