Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

The first and third options are pretty solid, the second one not so much because it has a single heatsink and cooling fan for both the CPU and GPU. Still, all of them are very vfm if one doesn't plan to play AAA titles at best settings (considering they're all quad core).
I actually purchased the MSI 1660 Ti model for my dad when it was priced at around 72K + 2K off on Citi credit cards. Good excuse to spend as he needed a new laptop (he does a lot of photography) and I want to play some intensive games without dolling out ridiculous scalper prices for a mid-range discrete GPU. Only hitch is used to overheat. I upgraded the RAM to 24GB (office had some spare DDR4 RAM lying around!), and was shocked to see that the thermal paste was already set like concrete, totally brittle. Anyway, cleaned it with some isopropyl alcohol and used some Arctic Silver TIM, and temps have dropped by around 15C during peak load.
I actually purchased the MSI 1660 Ti model for my dad when it was priced at around 72K + 2K off on Citi credit cards. Good excuse to spend as he needed a new laptop (he does a lot of photography) and I want to play some intensive games without dolling out ridiculous scalper prices for a mid-range discrete GPU. Only hitch is used to overheat. I upgraded the RAM to 24GB (office had some spare DDR4 RAM lying around!), and was shocked to see that the thermal paste was already set like concrete, totally brittle. Anyway, cleaned it with some isopropyl alcohol and used some Arctic Silver TIM, and temps have dropped by around 15C during peak load.
@deezcnuts Lol at your username. Props to the creativity lol.

Damn that's a very sweet deal. Glad you and your dad are enjoying using it!

EagcbXq.jpg

16k extra for Gddr6 and very little bump in cuda cores, 3070ti is so not worth it.
It isn't about being worth it or not anymore. If you could get a 3070Ti even at 61k, it would be a steal. These prices are nothing but placeholders specially when the actual prices are going to be way higher as usual. You are talking about a value proposition which is only present on paper & will stay like that for most of this generation.

It isn't about being worth it or not anymore. If you could get a 3070Ti even at 61k, it would be a steal. These prices are nothing but placeholders specially when the actual prices are going to be way higher as usual. You are talking about a value proposition which is only present on paper & will stay like that for most of this generation.
I get that Nvidia is only trying to profit off current situation but from previous GPU pricing I thought it'll be 54k max.

I get that Nvidia is only trying to profit off current situation but from previous GPU pricing I thought it'll be 54k max.
I get your point but it doesn't really matter how they price it. They are just trying to get a piece of the pie which was earlier only going to AIBs, distributors or sellers. I mean I would do the same if I saw somebody else profiting more than me off of my products.

Let them price it for 50~60k or even 70k but current reality is that gamers will only be able to buy at 1L or so and only few lucky people will be able to get there hands on.
Exactly.

Back