obvious solution to a never ending problem

connect

Disciple
so as obvious the thread : http://www.techenclave.com/market-f...ant-ship-my-product-184530-7.html#post1733632

has been closed ,

this has been the case ever since amarbir opens his mouth, with threads being closed by mods , posts getting deleted , people posting in his thread getting infractions and some even getting temporarily banned and Mr. Amarbir having the final laugh as always

i wud like to go one step further this time and ask here openly how many of u want amarbir here to continue as a dealer

i have added a poll also here as well

lets see in which direction does the wind blows ,

i have every right here to start such kind of a thread as a TE member , this community is for the members first and the dealers after wards ,

EDIT: please do not misunderstand this thread as if i am trying to voice an opinion to kick amarbir out of Te as a dealer , no- its not like that ,

he can carry on wat he is best at , i just wanted to know the general opinion of TE members in general

this is not a feedback or rant thread , just a poll

Threads get closed because people who are not connected with the issue keep spamming all over the thread.

In any case, the thread has been split to a new thread with the OP's post alone.

If as a customer you have an issue, you should :

a) Use iTrader

b) Start a feedback thread if you want a resolution

Have you done any of the above?

Your feedback is in the wrong section.

It has to be in Market Feedback, with a link to the trade as well as issues you were facing.

In any case, the only 'poll' the Staff considers valid are the iTrader ratings.

^^ You have had enough, but have you acted in any of those?

Please post a link of a deal which has gone bad for you and you have posted a negative feedback accurately?

nothing has gone wrong for me with amarbir , do u want something to go wrong before i do something ,

anyways this thread is not for this purpose , u can see the poll what i intend to know , - how many people want him to carry on as a dealer her in TE , it will not have any effect on the dealership of the person in question here

he can continue as n what he wants to , i just want to know this as the sole purpose of the thread , no feedback about him or no rants , just the poll!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dragonball said:
Dude, atleast hide the voters' names for a fair voting.
dont know how to hide any names if they appear , BTW , i cant see any names!!

and why do u fear even if ur name appears , :p

I am not talking about any particular dealer here when I say this:

If any Dealer is paying the Dealer Fees and working in accordance with TE Policies, I see no reason why he can or should be stopped from dealing here.

If one does not want/like to deal with any particular dealer, it is completely one's own choice.
This is what natural justice would advocate... IMHO.

:)

P.S.: In accordance with what I have just said, I have voted 'Yes'...

@connect, have you ever faced any issue with amarbir. If not then there is no point for creating such a thread. Even if yes then it doesn't mean that you have to start this type of thread. As mods have suggested you can pour your anger/frustration in the itrust feedback page.

Its upto the buyer, if you have any problem with a particular dealer then just don't deal with him, why are you asking the mods to remove him. Any member doesn't comes here just to buy stuffs, he has the freedom to read all the threads and even check the dealers itrust score before dealing with him. So i think its OK to let him say.

please do not misunderstand this thread as if i am trying to voice an opinion to kick amarbir out of Te as a dealer , no- its not like that ,

he can carry on wat he is best at , i just wanted to know the general opinion of TE members in general

@ ca50: this is not a feedback or a rant thread , just a poll

This topic has been done to death here in TE. Search the forums before creating such useless threads. Eventually it will be closed.

connect said:
i just want to know this as the sole purpose of the thread....

I think the answer is obvious so we really don't need a poll for this. But don't you think you're blowing a "little" bit too much here? Its not as if dealers are assigned here based on popularity contests, I mean- this ain't a situation where he gropped somewhere in the wrong place- but why are you so..."excited"?

Last thing I want to see is usual bunch (and patethic) dealer fanboys to use this opportunity to diss Amarbir. Yeah, he's so wrong in so many ways and he hasn't learnt anything despite being in multiple forums...and being banned by some of them. I mean, lol, he even told to the Admin of Indian Broadband forums that he will legally "sue" him for user's comments. I even hate when Amarbir tries to take cheapshots on other dealer's threads. But at the same time, it also gives an opportunity for either really disgruntled people who have either expetienced his ways of doing things (and who havent) and also to dealer fanboys. Again, I am not trying to accuse you as a dealer fanboy in a mission to get him kicked out but we've all said what we had to. No point in dragging this further.

Besides, why didn't most of you guys get this reflected on itrader ratings?? Hmm? Technically newbies rely on that ratings so if there so many complaints despite the high itrader ratings- who is to blame?

we've all penned our thoughts on that thread viz. locked as the same as previous threads that was also locked and thrown away. We've showed facts in TE and outside of it. TE mods and admins are well aware of it, with confidence (and goes without saying) they know what they're doing. Its pointless to vote in such threads.

If other members are reading this- move along. This forum is in its prime for many years and we've seen series of spammers, trolls, techbois, TDF members/troll migration, TE gave "birth" to another forum in a way which turned out to be a "you know what" and then we had series of dealer issue. We've all put our opinions at one point or another so let's just break it and do our forum thing huh? This is a tech forum for crying out loud- what happen to that viagara thread..or was it one of those 30+ pills (as they say in l4d- PILLS HERE!!!!)

^ yeah i know very well watever u said :p, there is no point in such a thread and a poll i thought a lot before creating this thread ( like yes/no/yes/no......... went in my head for long) , finally said yes and created this one ,

u know what i mean.....

this thread will be done and dusted as usual , anyways i m out of here , i ll nevr ever be dealing with the said guy!!

good luck to him and to all the people who deal with him

Re: Amarbir doesn't want to ship my product

@ tiwari : since he has deposited the cheque in ur account , money will be in ur account today at be happy and try to forget abt this unfortunate thing if u can :p

@ mods : after he gets his refund , close the thread and let amarbir be happy and have a laugh (with bindu. hemraj and abhinav) and let him think he won as always in his own hypothetical world

@ others : please use ur own discretion while dealing with any of the dealers so that things like this dont come up every now n then

tiwari said:
I am really left with nothing to say . Either my English language is poor or I am really not able to make sense out of anything he posts .

Dont bother too much .. every time Amarbeer ji returns half of TE goes out n purchases latest edition of grammar books.

..the other half is frantically busy looking for crocin first.

My only request to Amarbeerji..

Pls introduce your entire staff in one go pls. The suspense of 'Who Killed The Order' is just too much without knowing the characters.

Spacescreamer said:
Pls introduce your entire staff in one go pls. The suspense of 'Who Killed The Order' is just too much without knowing the characters.
hahaha :rofl:

and why being so polite with this guy with excessive use of ji's :p AMarbir is just good enough :bleh:

he doesn't deserve that

amarbir, were you on get-away vacation for valentine's day?
the date completely matches so asked as i was wondering. OP wouldn't have asked you so many times if you would just inform you know.

market feedback is meant for only the members in concerned, but I guess we all find amarbir so attractive to not comment in his threads.
his conduct has never changed and maybe it is his trademark. SO i'm not gonna b**ch about that here anymore; well atleast as long as i can try (which is the case with now most members who did so for a cause)
Only choice left for me is to not deal with it to deal with it.

Back